Cardinals at Raiders gameday thread 9-18-22

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Mother/father in law come over during the game unexpectedly....think I'm in hell for the next few hours. Few hours pass.... here we are. Ain't life funny sometimes?! Haha
That's why during games I park my car one block away, draw the shades, leave mail hanging out of the slot...

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i cant believe what i just watched

craziest game since the Seattle home OT win
I'll be honest. The swing of emotion during a game for me hasn't been bigger for me in YEARS......that's the **** that keeps me coming back. Never know when it will happen....but man, when it does, it's cloud 9.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The worst thing about this game is that the team might take it easy this week thinking they can lag for the first 3 quarters and turn on the gas in the 4th

That won't work against many teams

We've seen them do it before

Let's hope they stay focused and build on this

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if Hollywood's knee isn't down and that TD counted I'd be ahead in my fantasy game so I'm going to lose but I'll take the Cards win.

I need 12 points from Buffalo's kicker and a shutout of Goedert, both seem unlikely

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The worst thing about this game is that the team might take it easy this week thinking they can lag for the first 3 quarters and turn on the gas in the 4th

That won't work against many teams

We've seen them do it before

Let's hope they stay focused and build on this
Live now friend.

Not tomorrow.

:)