WEEK 2 NFL GAMES

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way too early to say that, but BOTH of these teams are outstanding. The Chiefs having a tight game with the Chargers doesn’t reflect at all on us. Chargers are really really good. Unless something dramatically changes, they will destroy us too.
Sure it does. It shows us how far away we are from these teams.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sure, man. We're all grossly unfair to poor Kyler Murray. How dare we expect him to live up to his contract or develop and elevate his team? Good QB play will shine through regardless of the team around him, and regardless of the team's record. He could've shined last week and we would've still lost. I don't think anyone is deluded enough to think otherwise. If he shined, or played competently, even, we stay at least within spitting distance of the Chiefs. He didn't, so we didn't.
With the garbage around him, it’s impossible to shine against an opponent the quality of KC & you KNOW that. Stop your nonsense.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Brady had some work done allegedly…
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
With the garbage around him, it’s impossible to shine against an opponent the quality of KC & you KNOW that. Stop your nonsense.
Yep, the blindness is strong in you. Someone wasn't 100 percent in love with Kyler Murray and dared to criticize him! OH NOES!

I literally admitted to you that he could have shone and the team still would have lost. Thus absolving him of blame for the loss and saying HE COULD NOT HAVE WON THE GAME EVEN IF HE BALLED OUT. Do you understand, dude? I'm not blaming him for the loss. JFC! Take off those rose-painted glasses.

That said, he didn't play well, and he could have done a lot better. You know, like, players can play well and show it even when the team is crap around them. You know, like, the example you gave above in Archie Manning? Pretty clear Archie was playing well on a bad team during his career. Unless you're saying that's not possible for KM? Which would mean he's not that good? If you're saying that, please let us know.

Last week, KM played poorly on a bad team. He missed reads, missed open players, and was part of the problem on offense. If you could ask him, I'm sure he'd admit the same. I just don't think you have it in you to admit that.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You must grow tired of spewing your negative nonsense towards Kyler. For what it worth, no NFL QB could win with the current lack of talent we have to play with. When we’re closer to 100% healthy, then if you want to, then your criticism is warranted. For now, Kyler is still one of the best QB’s in the NFL.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You must grow tired of spewing your negative nonsense towards Kyler. For what it worth, no NFL QB could win with the current lack of talent we have to play with. When we’re closer to 100% healthy, then if you want to, then your criticism is warranted. For now, Kyler is still one of the best QB’s in the NFL.
Again, I didn't claim he would have won the game. You must think KM is an absolute perfect QB, because you will hear nothing about any single flaw even when someone isn't pinning everything on h im. One mention of a flaw and you flip your lid, get snippy, and start misquoting people. He didn't play a good game last week. He didn't lose us the game, he merely couldn't keep us in the game. Pray tell, how does one of the "best QBs in the league" put up that performance last week? If the answer is every good QB has bad games, then you're admitting he had a bad game. If the answer is the team sucks and none of it is KM's fault, I got nothing for you.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The streaming Sunday Ticket outage is driving me nuts. Was off and on for a bit but now it's just off and saying we're sorry we're working on it ASAP. Our game is on local tv CBS so that's fine but the only early game I get is Pitt and NE all the Sunday Ticket games are not working.

When i called it took forever, she told me they had an outage and then voila it came back so i got off the line, and then it went off again been out ever since.

You forget how bad it is being forced to watch a horrible game because of it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks like they finally fixed it I can get all the games