Practice with Titans and Cards injuries

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
did I hear somewhere that we were supposed to have 2 practices with the Titans but it was called off because we had some guys get knicked up?

Might have heard Kingsbury saying that on local radio. Anyone hear something similar?

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yes was scheduled for two but changed to one due to injuries etc

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
did I hear somewhere that we were supposed to have 2 practices with the Titans but it was called off because we had some guys get knicked up?

Might have heard Kingsbury saying that on local radio. Anyone hear something similar?
The Tennessee Titans will have just one joint practice with the Arizona Cardinals on Wednesday ahead of their preseason matchup Saturday night, not Wednesday and Thursday as originally scheduled, coach Mike Vrabel said Monday.

Vrabel said the decision was made in conjunction with Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury. The plan Wednesday includes wide receiver vs. defensive back one-on-ones, pass rush reps and seven-on-seven work before the teams will split up.

They’ll come together again at the end for a two-minute drill.

“Just from a health standpoint, Kliff and I decided it was best for our football teams at this point in time,” Vrabel said of having just one joint practice.
...dave

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose