We are stuck with Keim, Kliff and Kyler for a long time...

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyler played this organization. Kiem and Bidwill fell for it. They didn’t want to look like idiots had Kyler held out. He wouldn’t of. They would worry Kyler would pout if he didn’t get paid. We’ll they would probably have been correct there.
Kiem has been patchworking this team for years now when he should have been building an identity.
Do one thing really good. Pressure the Qb or stop the run or run the ball. This team has no identity. At the moment we don’t do ONE thing good. On defense we can’t do anything. Stop the run, rush the passer or stop the pass.
Kyler’s forte are highlight plays with stretches of ineptitude.
This is why so many of us see the writing on the wall.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Two different things. "Feeling the pain" and complaining about the game are one thing.

Fire Kliff, fire Keim, only 5 more years of this etc is something else.

Can we not complain about the performance and result without saying things that may well look stupid in a week or two? Because there is plenty to complain about the actual game without resorting to silly stuff after one game.

Y'all think Packers fans are screaming "Fire LeFleur and Gut!"? Or the Niners are screaming for Shanny to be fired?

We played a top 4 team last year while having multiple injuries. The Titans got beat by Danny Dimes and the Giants. The Niners got beat by the Bears.

Sure, there are things to be concerned about. Firing Keim and Kliff aren't part of it.
None of them looked as completely incompetent as we did.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
No, you spent all off season making comments like below. It's nothing to do with your opinion on the roster and never has been. "I don't think this roster is very good because X" is a perfectly reasonable position to take. "I don't like this trade because of Y" can be discussed.

My issue, with all of you, has been the constant dunking on everything.

Cards sign Max Garcia due to unforeseeable injuries "This franchise is shambolic" says Stout.

We had darksiders trying to rewrite last season to say that we were bad for over half the season even though we were 10-2 and literally nobody said we were bad during that stretch and any time.

It's become a game. It's become like people on Twitter that just go on there to blow off steam and call people racist or fascist. Or snowflake or *******. Every thread of here has 10 guy posting nothing constructive or debatable" "JFC, Keim sucks". "This org is a joke. Fire everyone".

You say I'm "Pollyanna" but everything I post is something you can debate with me. Imagine you had to read 40 posts a day that just said "This franchise is awesome" and "Steve Keim rules".

The weird thing is, it's WORSE now than it's ever been after having our best season in 8 years. There's more **** posting on here in the last 9 months than there was during the previous 2 seasons.

I'm done with it. It's making this place miserable. You do you but I don't have to listen to it.
I don’t think you enjoy ASFN. You attack it, and the posters, and even cardinals fans in general. Nearly every poster here - and particularly the darksiders - talks football. You choose to constantly attack posters.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think you enjoy ASFN. You attack it, and the posters, and even cardinals fans in general. Nearly every poster here - and particularly the darksiders - talks football. You choose to constantly attack posters.
If Brit ignores everybody that is “ negative” it would leave him and Quebec.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I give Keim a lot of grief but the offense is kinda (lossely) loaded and if it fails it is squarely on Kliff and Kliff only!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I give Keim a lot of grief but the offense is kinda (lossely) loaded and if it fails it is squarely on Kliff and Kliff only!
We’ve been seeing the same crap for 3 years now. Kingsbury and the suits hold steadfast to the idea that Kliff college offense will work in the NFL. It won’t. He might be able to pull a rabbit out of his hat from time to time but his play calling, lack of moving the WR’s, lack of crossing route, lack of making Kyler get under center 50% of the time and never EVER have a designed roll out which would really be effective if Murray were under center.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I’m not so sure they survive IF we see 3-4 more games like yesterday, where the Cards get dominated from start to finish & this team goes 4-13. Which is why is was a head scratcher they were both given those long extensions.

Imo Blowseph has one leg already out the door already, given his suspect schemes & lack of development from our young defensive draft picks.

Regardless of years left, just remember Bidwill swallowed Wilkes & his staffs contracts after 1 season, so I don’t think it’s 100% certain the guys in charge are untouchable. Fans displeasure & media criticism could play a roll “IF” the ship sinks & numerous blowouts happen. Don’t ignore the controversial comments today by Kliff on Wolfs show along with Hollywoods about the poor practice Routines that are rumbling.

Just sayin

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not so sure they survive IF we see 3-4 more games like yesterday, where the Cards get dominated from start to finish & this team goes 4-13. Which is why is was a head scratcher they were both given those long extensions.

Imo Blowseph has one leg already out the door already, given his suspect schemes & lack of development from our young defensive draft picks.

Regardless of years left, just remember Bidwill swallowed Wilkes & his staffs contracts after 1 season, so I don’t think it’s 100% certain the guys in charge are untouchable. Fans displeasure & media criticism could play a roll “IF” the ship sinks & numerous blowouts happen. Don’t ignore the controversial comments today by Kliff on Wolfs show along with Hollywoods about the poor practice Routines that are rumbling.

Just sayin
I hope you’re right. At the very least if this team goes 1-8 or 2-7 there should be a major sell off before the trade deadline and NOBODY should be untouchable. Nobody!
Pile up a dozen draft picks or more.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's one game man. Can we have this conversation after maybe 8 games?
It’s not one game , we are 1-6 in out last 7 games stemming back from last years second half debacle , and we have LESS talent on the roster than last year. This franchise overpaid Kyler , and extended and incompetent GM and a mediocre at best coach who always seems to get “out coached.” Mike Bidwill just set this franchise back a long time with this head scratching decisions. A good owner would have fired Keim and KK, and not overpaid for an unproven QB, but the Bidwills are the Bidwills.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Except Keim gets to make the picks.
As I wrote above I’m not so certain if it plays out as I said.

Add to those scenarios that half of the disaster of a season playing out of Hard Knocks? Ohhhhh my, that would embarrass Mike & his family so much. It would be hard to come back from that meltdown imo.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
As I wrote above I’m not so certain if it plays out as I said.

Add to those scenarios that half of the disaster of a season playing out of Hard Knocks? Ohhhhh my, that would embarrass Mike & his family so much. It would be hard to come back from that meltdown imo.
Bucky, I think, if this season does develop into a crapfest, that this is the hope; that the behind-the-scenes embarrassment will provoke a change.

Man, do I hope this team rights itself. How awful it'll be if KM isn't the guy and we have to start all over :(

Buckybird

Reaction score
Bucky, I think, if this season does develop into a crapfest, that this is the hope; that the behind-the-scenes embarrassment will provoke a change.

Man, do I hope this team rights itself. How awful it'll be if KM isn't the guy and we have to start all over :(
Totally agree. Ignoring it would be be prolonging disaster. Heads should & would roll

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Kyler Murray is not the problem. I can live with Kliff being the coach. Keim is a problem, the man cannot draft and with a QB now under a big contract, the draft is how this team is going to compete... he also seems to completely ignore his scouting staff in the early rounds

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It’s not one game , we are 1-6 in out last 7 games stemming back from last years second half debacle , and we have LESS talent on the roster than last year. This franchise overpaid Kyler , and extended and incompetent GM and a mediocre at best coach who always seems to get “out coached.” Mike Bidwill just set this franchise back a long time with this head scratching decisions. A good owner would have fired Keim and KK, and not overpaid for an unproven QB, but the Bidwills are the Bidwills.
I don't even know if he necessarily needed to fire everyone at the end of last season, but certainly not hand out lengthy extensions to the whole group that orchestrated the meltdown. I'd be unhappy but not this miserable if he had either let them play out the season for their jobs, or perhaps maybe tacked on an extra year, but whatever got in his ear and convinced him to extend this debacle for five years wholesale was a huge error.

There's great, proven, winning coaches and GMs in this league that I'm pretty sure don't have that kind of leash.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Nah man. I don't but this "less talent than last year" narrative.

Chandler Jones was no longer Chandler Jones. He's clearly on the decline and the team were right to move on. Fans just like the reassurance of a "name". Same happened when P2 went.

Hicks got dunked on here for years. Collins will easily replace him once he's bedded in.

The CB room, when healthy, is actually better than last year in my opinion.

WR room is easily better. O line, especially the interior, is easily better. When healthy.

The only real question mark is pass rush. Mahomes was probably the worse QB to go against first with his pocket awareness and movement skills. We still got 6 QB hits and I felt left we got a bunch of pressure, against a good O line too. But we will see.

We mainly need to get healthy. Thankfully it seems to be all short terms stuff.

Last edited:

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I thought for sure all three would be on the hot seat after the way last season ended. I couldn't believe we rewarded them back in the spring. I'm even more perplexed now.
Amen. I was hoping out the door. Wasn't it Einstein who said something like (sic) if you keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result your not too bright.....See KK coaching history!!

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Chandler Jones was no longer Chandler Jones. He's clearly on the decline and the team were right to move on. ans just like the reassurance of a "name". Same happened when P2 went.

Hicks got dunked on here for years. Collins will easily replace him once he's bedded in.

WR room is easily better. O line, especially the interior, is easily better. When healthy.

The only real question mark is pass rush. Mahomes was probably the worse QB to go against first with his pocket awareness and movement skills. We still got 6 QB hits and I felt left we got a bunch of pressure, against a good O line too. But we will see.

I try to be level headed.

After this loss, it's hard not to sound the alarms and procla that everything sucks.

I think this loss might end up being the perfect storm: the Cardinals played what might be a great team, while they were missing a slew of starters.

Well know soon enough.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score

Chandler Jones was no longer Chandler Jones. He's clearly on the decline and the team were right to move on. ans just like the reassurance of a "name". Same happened when P2 went.

You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I try to be level headed.

After this loss, it's hard not to sound the alarms and procla that everything sucks.

I think this loss might end up being the perfect storm: the Cardinals played what might be a great team, while they were missing a slew of starters.

Well know soon enough.

Maybe we suck without Watt and/or Nuk?

Since Watt was out were what? 2-8?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson