Who’s going to Vegas for the game

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I desperately want to. One of my best friends is a miserable Raider fan and had planned to watch the upcoming atrocity in style.

But my old boss is holding a pretty big play reading and it’s the first he’s written in 25 years (used to write plays at Steppenwolf in Chicago before running TV shows). Every ounce of irresponsibility is pulling me to Vegas, but gotta be there to support the old Boss.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
My son and I will be there! Our parking pass is in an industrial area and we were planning on walking around close to the stadium to find tailgaters. Let us know where people are meeting up.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son and I will be there! Our parking pass is in an industrial area and we were planning on walking around close to the stadium to find tailgaters. Let us know where people are meeting up.

Not much tailgating at this stadium I’ve been told…. Parking is extremely limited it’s 90% offsite

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not much tailgating at this stadium I’ve been told…. Parking is extremely limited it’s 90% offsite
I’ll give the Cards credit here. The stadium is kinda no frills and I still think having a Sun roof instead of a full retractable dome is stupid in a city where it is absolutely gorgeous during 3/4s of the season. That said, the huge parking lot and great lawn make it an awesome place to tailgate.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I got offered tickets but with my injury it's very much up in the air. A friend might be able to get me access to a suite where my wheelchair is useable, but I don't know if I can do that, and wheelchair access to the stadium is first-come, first serve, so I really don't know yet. I can't make it up and down the aisles/stairs on crutches exclusively.

I'll keep an eye on this thread.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Definitely not much tailgating room. I was shocked at that when we toured the stadium last season

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're driving through Vegas on Saturday and back through on Monday.

My dad is going to the game, but he is a lifelong Raiders fan who lives in Vegas.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I was seriously considering it prior to yesterday’s game. But now? Not sure I’d go if I won free tickets, transpo and hotel.

Yes, they sucked that bad…

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Parking lot looked like 95% Raiders fans but there was a smattering of Cardinals fan with a red tent here and there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson