0-8 Start Very Possible

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh they’re definitely liking their decision that’s gonna be must see TV
Yup. You already have Kyler swearing, pissed and really agitated after Game 1. You have Hollywood basically throwing the entire team under the bus. Kliff is saying we didn’t practice hard enough.

If this thing goes south early, the void of leadership is just going to make the drama worse and worse because there’s no one there to stop it.

Who knows… maybe we even make JJ Watt cry like we did Emmitt Smith!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. You already have Kyler swearing, pissed and really agitated after Game 1. You have Hollywood basically throwing the entire team under the bus. Kliff is saying we didn’t practice hard enough.

If this thing goes south early, the void of leadership is just going to make the drama worse and worse because there’s no one there to stop it.

I cannot wait

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
After seeing the Seahawks tonight, I don’t know if I see a single victory that I feel confident about on this schedule. I could see 2-15 or 3-14. That would be a nice wakeup call for Keim and company
2-15? You really think this squad is worse than the 2018, 3-13, worst offense ever Cardinals?

C’mon. They got whipped yesterday but they aren’t that bad.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Think the NFL Shop will permit the purchase of Owen 17 Cards jerseys????

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need a big run stuffer in the middle
A cb cause Wilson is not ready to play
We should switch to 4-3, having Collins on the weak side and gardeck on the left
Using Simmons is some packages just blitzing from the middle, not giving him much duties

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I predicted 0-3 100% prior to Sunday... After Sunday I say for Sure 0-5
I said 0-5.
Chiefs
Raiders
Rams
Carolina ( they’ve owned us for some time now.
Eagles. I’d trade Kyler for Hurts right now…. Not kidding.

In the NFL every team wins a game they shouldn’t and lose a game they should have won. We will eventually y win a game but who knows when.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The shame of starting 0-8 or 2-6 is a true shame of Sersi proportions if Kyler is healthy and that is their record..The cash strapped Bidwill ponied up 200 million dollar contract for that kind of record from his starting QB?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think 0-3 is likely, but there is a string of very winnable games after that.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 0-3 is likely, but there is a string of very winnable games after that.
Who?
Carolina has owned us for years.
The Eagles will give us everthing we could handle and the Seahawks just beat the Broncos.
Honestly , I haven’t looked beyond that because I really don’t think it will matter.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Who?
Carolina has owned us for years.
The Eagles will give us everthing we could handle and the Seahawks just beat the Broncos.
Honestly , I haven’t looked beyond that because I really don’t think it will matter.

Yeah, I think all of those games are winnable. Not saying we will win them, I picked us to go 7-10 on the year... I ain't bullish on this team. But I think those games are ones they absolutely can win.

Those are all bad teams.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@Carolina isn’t very winnable. That team has owned the Kliff Cards in a beyond pathetic way.

I just don't really buy that stuff. If it was some star QB that kept whomping us it would be one thing but Mayfield sucks.

Again, I am not saying we're going to win that game... but it's winnable. Carolina looked like hot garbage on Sunday... as did we... but we were playing a superbowl contender, they were up against Jocoby Brissett.

The teams that I think we're going to have almost no chance against are the ones who have legit QBs and receivers, we can't cover anyone, the Rams, Chargers, Vikings, Bucs... probably the Raiders too but I think Carr is pretty meh, barring some huge leaps by our corners and pass rush, those games are over before they start.

The result against the Chiefs was not bad enough to knock me off a 7-10 season, which is still a pretty crappy season. I think we're going to do beat most of the bad teams we play and get totally stomped by the good ones.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The bears have one of the worst rosters in football and they beat the Niners. I never understood the hype around them this off-season, and today certainly didn’t help that cause.

They have a SB level defense but their offense was terrible and they better hope it was the rain that limited their ability to throw the ball. Mitchell got hurt out for probably 8 games so they're immediately into their backup RB's. That would suggest more Deebo in the backfield but he made it pretty clear in his contract holdout he didn't necessarily want to play THAT much RB going forward since it was clear the team wasn't all that interested in paying him for it.

also after a big camp and lots of talk Aiyuk was going to be really good he had only 2 catches and had a couple of brain fart plays. But honestly I don't think you can judge the receivers because Lance was so restricted they just didn't want him throwing the ball downfield

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

A post game Kliff Quote: “The guys played like it was week 1 of pre season and I’m not sure why…”

Or this one: “Our guys were caught off-guard as the Chiefs played at a level we didn’t expect.”

Now why should we be concerned about leadership with this team? LMAO!!

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just think about it, Keim and Kingsbury got five year contract extensions. They are not going anywhere. We have them for five more years.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
A post game Kliff Quote: “The guys played like it was week 1 of pre season and I’m not sure why…”

Or this one: “Our guys were caught off-guard as the Chiefs played at a level we didn’t expect.”

Now why should we be concerned about leadership with this team? LMAO!!
Seriously, he actually said these things???????? SMDH.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
2-15? You really think this squad is worse than the 2018, 3-13, worst offense ever Cardinals?

C’mon. They got whipped yesterday but they aren’t that bad.
At least that team could play a little bit of defense. Injury alone might place us as less talented than that roster, and I don't know that we're significantly better coached.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Three more games against the AFC West. That’s three losses right there. And I doubt the Rams and Niners will be looking ”pathetic” playing against the Cardinals. Especially at home
I could definitely see the Niners looking pathetic, they just seem to do strange things like that despite any talent on the roster but then find a way to make a go at the end of the season when this team finds a way out lol

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just think about it, Keim and Kingsbury got five year contract extensions. They are not going anywhere. We have them for five more years.
No we don't. Kliff at least will be gone before 5 years goes by. No matter what contract they have multiple losing years will force Bidwill's hands.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA