OT: Week 1 Early games, SNF, MNF, etc

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wilson is good but not 200 million good.

I just don't think he has the arm any more I think the last few years he's had a bunch of injuries. He's still really good but I don't think the arm is as strong as it used to be. He also looks like he's not as quick which was a huge part of how great he was you were always terrified he was going to take off and run.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's twice now Geno Smith has been called out for not stepping up that's one thing Wilson has done as well as any QB in the game for ages he climbs the pocket to avoid sacks. Honestly that might be why Smith never got much of a chance to stop it is apparent he doesn't feel the rush

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the closest chain to tip of the ball I've ever seen but they got it

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was just bizarre. Aikman was right too Jeudy was open for the first down on the 3rd down play but Wilson didn't see it. But I'm stunned they didn't go for it on 4th down instead of kicking that.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What is so dumb. They could have hurried and went for it. If they got then fine. But if they didn’t. They had 51 seconds left that they could have used 3 timeouts. But why would you choose to kick a record FG instead of having the guy you paid 165 million to get 5 yards

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Expect anything less in Texas in the new America where it’s ok to be a total douchebag?
Good Lord just stop it. It has nothing to do with Texas because stupid, ignorant crap like that takes place in different states, almost any NFL city, college game, etc whether it’s on the field or in the stands. We live in an angry, hostile society with too many fools who would rather lash out more than act like a civil human being. But way to go making a few idiots a political thing. Jeez

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well that freaking figures lol ugh

Least my fantasy team won with kyler at qb lol

Gonna be a long painful football yr

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
See what happens when your social media team doesn’t invent a crap hashtag like #BIRDCITY??? :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave