Fire Vance

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No. But we know it won’t be with Keim so we might as well try the blind squirrel nut treatment again. It worked once with Arians. Cleaning house and trying to hit a bullseye blindfolded is our best bet now.

And again, I want Keim to eat the steaming pile of ish sandwich he served all of us. He’s the chef… now eat the crap you’ve put together.
Not to say you’re wrong, but it was Keim’s long friendship with Arians that brought BA to the desert.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
And we’re gonna have the same idiot who hired Vance and forced him on Kliff figure out who to replace him? After he forced that ABOMINATION of an OC on Wilkes back in 2018?

How many times does Keim get to force ATROCIOUS coordinators on his head coaches before we realize… hey… maybe these coaches suck because of WHO IS PICKING THEM?!

Speaking of Wilkes, how's his lawsuit coming along. Guessing the optics of Keim and KK getting extensions and scapegoating Vance isn't going to do the Cards any favors.

And even if they ever do get rid of Keim(which is long overdue imo) the biggest worry I'd have is the fact that the Cards will almost certainly hire from within and continue to do things "The Cardinal Way". What they need is their version of James Jones wielding a hatchet to clean out the front office and coaching staffs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to say you’re wrong, but it was Keim’s long friendship with Arians that brought BA to the desert.
I DGAF. That was ANCIENT HISTORY and that history compared to actual NFL franchises isn’t even impressive. 1 playoff win. 2 playoff appearances… in Keim’s “heyday”. SEVEN YEARS AGO.

That was the one time the blind squirrel found his nut. Without Arians he’s been an abject disaster and even with Arians we accomplished next to nothing in the grand scheme of the NFL.

Time for a new blind squirrel to try find a nut. This squirrel should be put out of his misery.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave