Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
0-2 is a death wish for playoff hopes. Crazy when week two becomes a must win game but it is what it is.
Eleven teams were 0-2 last year, none made the playoffs.

Only 3.2 percent of 0-3 teams have made NFL playoffs since 1980. Six out of 182 NFL teams since 1980 started 0-3 and somehow managed to see the light of the post-season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Come on.

Its game 1 with multiple injuries against the best QB in the league. Plenty of ball left in the season.

The biggest concern from this game has been Kyler and the offense. Its not been Rams playoff bad. But not far behind. This Chiefs defense isn't brilliant, we just been awful.
Remain calm, nothing to see here, all is well!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally have to admit to myself that simmons just doesn't have the instincts. what a blown pick he was.
Same. I thought he was gonna be the next Jamir/Dansby/Washington stud LBer.

I mean, even though there was an offsides on the play I was gobsmacked when Mahommes put up that moonball that Simmons not only dropped but fell down after he dropped it.

That was it for me. That dude no good. My bad believing he would be.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
That’s what you call it? I call it plays that should have been called hours ago and get the offense moving. Why wait till the blowout to get more creative? KK is an idiot Ertz still has zero targets and never tried a short passing game to get the ball moving until we are down 30 lol…
Bro, Kyler isn't going to have sex with you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave