Kyler is Blaine Gabbert

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today was a good view of the contrast between these two QBs.

Kyler's panic at anything not going as expected, and Pat's calmness.

Here's hoping that Kyler watches this tape and sees the starkness between him and his "peer."

Gotta stop all this study stuff. He has to watch the tape? Come on.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cool a Kyler hater thread just what the doctor ordered after the D couldn’t stop anything today!

Damn you Murray how dare you give up 37 points to arguably the best offense in football. How could you?
You name the excuse (offense or defense) the FO isn’t stocking the cupboard with competant players who stay relatively healthy. Plus - our coaches aren’t developing players to display reasonable improvement. As a team, their ceiling is somewhere around cellar-level.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Cool a Kyler hater thread just what the doctor ordered after the D couldn’t stop anything today!

Damn you Murray how dare you give up 37 points to arguably the best offense in football. How could you?
Well, if Kyler Murray was a star quarterback as he claims to be and how he is paid he would be able to run the office in a fashion that would actually keep Kansas City offense off the field. Just a thought…

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what a real leader does. Great awareness of the situation and watches out for his men.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I know the game is over there but what is Simmons doing? He basically ran into the blocker and then stepped outside to give the back the cutback. Not that it matters but if he's the ILB isn't he supposed to be the inside guy there not jump outside and give the RB the inside?

Or am I just fed up with him?

Reactions: PJ1

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
This is what a real leader does. Great awareness of the situation and watches out for his men.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Oh please. when your team is getting throttled, and your defense cannot hold the opposing offense, and you reach for this straw... really???

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know the game is over there but what is Simmons doing? He basically ran into the blocker and then stepped outside to give the back the cutback. Not that it matters but if he's the ILB isn't he supposed to be the inside guy there not jump outside and give the RB the inside?

Or am I just fed up with him?

Simmons had edge contain. He did fine. Zach Allen got destroyed and then the linebacker (Vigil) did not attack the gap quick enough and was taken out of the play by the lineman.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Simmons had edge contain. He did fine. Zach Allen got destroyed and then the linebacker (Vigil) did not attack the gap quick enough and was taken out of the play by the lineman.

Yeah watching again I do see allen got blown up. I'm just fed up with Simmons I think.

Feature guy this is the year he's going to be a star and he goes out there 3 tackles no pass breakups gets destroyed in coverage.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Oh please. when your team is getting throttled, and your defense cannot hold the opposing offense, and you reach for this straw... really???
Get real. Mahomes is a real leader unlike Mr. Pouty. You want to ignore all of the symptoms and then wonder why the bird is dead. The little things matter.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Get real. Mahomes is a real leader unlike Mr. Pouty. You want to ignore all of the symptoms and then wonder why the bird is dead. The little things matter.

Kyler Murray plays video games. Mahomes is on the cover of video games. There is a reason why this is the case. No leadership ability

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Yeah watching again I do see allen got blown up. I'm just fed up with Simmons I think.

Feature guy this is the year he's going to be a star and he goes out there 3 tackles no pass breakups gets destroyed in coverage.

Zach Allen is another second round bust

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
When did Kyler get said opportunity. I am questioning your choice of proof to define leader... if you cannot see that you're reaching in that aspect, do not know what to tell you and I belief Kyler actually might have done that last year for a guy like Weasly after a score