Chiefs at Cardinals gameday thread 9-11-22

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A kicker who gets carted off. Makes a 54 yard Fg. That’s is such BS. Fricken insane.
You make your own luck in this league. This team has never done so over time.
And instead of 20-10 it's 23-7.
Well. A 54 yarder isn't guaranteed...and all we needed to do was make a 4 and 2. I guess it just depends on how you look at it.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The 2nd quarter was much better defensively than Q1.

Vance's game plan coming in was chicken ****. No blitz, soft coverage etc. They picked it apart.

2nd quarter had more blitzes, much more disguise in the coverages.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why are you assuming he makes a non chip shot FG? We need TD’s.

There’s lot to complain about but going for it isn’t one of them.

Coming away with nothing is worse.

I didn't like the drop back pass on that play either. A quarterback rollout with the option to pass would have been better.

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
You can see why they're saying Rondale is big in the offense, Dortch is playing his spot and he has 5 catches and 7 or 8 targets already. He was clearly stumbling which I assume is why Kyler went off him but then you can't just throw the ball away on 4th down.
Might as well taken a shot and have it intercepted.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only bright spots in the first half for me was Gardeck looks great and Dortch looks like he can stick on the roster.

Watching Ertz he's nowhere near 100% and Maxx I really haven't noticed much.

Everyone's joking about Andy being invisible but AJ Green literally 1 target in a half

egomaniac247

Veteran
Reaction score
I've spent the afternoon looking at other team's forums and it's funny how almost everyone is the same...."we're terrible, what are we doing!?"

I for one am not giving up on our team during the first game of the season.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Again the clock kept running after Connor ran out of bounds at the 3 minute mark, maybe browns knees were touched down on me t play, as cards lollygagged 34 seconds off the click to the 2minute warning.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lol more people should take the rest of the day off, if you expected the Cards to somehow dominate KC with all our injuries and guys missing while playing no preseason games not sure what to say! Just use this game to get ready for the season, you know kinda like we should have used a preseason game at least. At this point who cares if we get blown out get the timing and bugs out so we can not look like JV squad the rest of the season!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coming away with nothing is worse.

I didn't like the drop back pass on that play either. A quarterback rollout with the option to pass would have been better.

On the play where the CB knocked the ball away on the sideline throw to Isabella I was hoping Kyler ran there I think he would have had the first down if he did.