Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

Reaction score
Has Bickley lost his mind or is he going through a mid life crisis lol? He isn't on until the 23:00 mark. Some good interviews though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've changed my wifi, bank account, ATM, Amex, Dropbox, YouTube, Prime, Netflix, Visa, IRA, Stubhub, Investment accts, AARP, Blues Guitar Unleashed, SW Airlines, Marriott points, home safe and condo passwords to #BirdCity if anyone is interested...

Edit to add: Login-MrYeahBut (cap sensitive)

Last edited:

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Kyler Murray somehow wins this game...
Every cloud...!

Winning this given all the circumstances that are against us will give us a huge amount of belief.

Faith in the depth of our squad, faith that our underlying scheme is not dependent on personnel. Belief that we can overcome whatever obstacles pop up. Also busts that weird home game hoodoo that dogged us last season.

Would be a huge result. Culture defining

(I have bet my life savings on the Chiefs however)

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let’s call a spade a spade. Kyler will still have a much better group of receiver to throw to tomorrow than Aaron Rodgers will at any point this season.
Luckily for Rodgers, he’ll most likely have a top 5 defense where he can relax a bit while our QB will most likely be in 35+ shootouts a majority of the season because our lack of defense.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This roster building is just sad to witness.

Kyler playing like a monster the first half of the season last year was one of the worst things happen. It really saved Keim’s job.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just saw on ESPN that Watt is “likely out”. I’m assuming this is Schefter info. Wow
That was pretty much a given with no practice all week almost 99% in the history of the league.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Fotu and Lawrence need to prove they belong.
Exactly why I would’ve put Manny Jones on the roster over either, preferably Fotu who’s really shown nada in his 2 seasons. Manny is More athletic & more likely to help our pass rush.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose