Why so many Card injuries???

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is this a mid season injury list with so many players banged up?? I don't get it. The Cards had 3 preseason games with hardly any of the starters playing, yet they have a long list of injured players. KC played their starters during preseason and all are ready to play. Makes no sense to me. :bang:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Is this a mid season injury list with so many players banged up?? I don't get it. The Cards had 3 preseason games with hardly any of the starters playing, yet they have a long list of injured players. KC played their starters during preseason and all are ready to play. Makes no sense to me. :bang:
These soft tissue injuries really piss me off. Hamstrings are all about stretching.

Buddy Morris should have to answer some questions at these pressers.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
These soft tissue injuries really piss me off. Hamstrings are all about stretching.

Stretching...and freaking injury-prone freaking overdrafted players. One of the reasons it was a dumb pick smh

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

They are way more than that. They have to do with diet, and fast twitch fibers, and injury prone players like Stout said.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
They are way more than that. They have to do with diet, and fast twitch fibers, and injury prone players like Stout said.
I do not adhere to the whole diet thing. I have been around elite athletes, they are built different than you and me. Hell, they can scoff down 5 cheeseburgers, drink three beers, and still kick one's arse and be in top condition unless you are talking about a lineman with an extreme weight problem. Now if you are in your forties, yeah diet plays a big part in your health, but these guys are freaks of nature at their age and not to be viewed as your average guy. The stretching can help but this seems to be more about the pacing of the practice if anything and the drills they are doing which falls on Kliff and the coaches if anyone and not the strength coach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's a tough physical sport. Injuries happen.

At least they are all minor.

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cardinals rule out WR Rondale Moore, CB Trayvon Mullen vs. Chiefs; TE Zach Ertz, DE J.J. Watt, CB Byron Murphy questionable to play

kC is a full strength.

It will be a blow out!!!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
JJ hasn't played a snap since what..week 7 of last year?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
LOL. Literally none of our guys (maybe including Mullen but I’m too lazy to check) have played a down of meaningful football since January.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals rule out WR Rondale Moore, CB Trayvon Mullen vs. Chiefs; TE Zach Ertz, DE J.J. Watt, CB Byron Murphy questionable to play

kC is a full strength.

It will be a blow out!!!
LOL… Murphy too?

Yeah… this is the majority of the same team that won 11 games last year.

Good lord.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Let's see what happens. I am approaching this with a jovial mood with all the injuries because it is better than the alternative, till I know what we have with so many young guys (actually we won't really know till about game five at the least, which also means the Rams are by no means not a contender yet just by one outing to the Bills). Heck, some of our draft picks seem to be underachieving because this staff is gun shy to even play them, well now they have no choice but to start. There were points of the season last year where Kansas City did not look too hot, sort of mediocre to be frank... entertain me Cardinals, and please hold back on the comedic tragedy scenes if you can lol