Kansas City Chiefs @ Arizona Cardinals Pregame Thread. 9/2/22-9/10/22

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one isn't on Keim. We have D-Hop and just traded for Hollywood. If AJ Green is our WR1, our season is toast.
Yeah he has been pretty spot on with his Keim bashing lately but this one seems kind of empty…..

The WR room if not for Hops Suspension is top notch and Keim has 0 control over what Hop is putting in his body.

Last edited:

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So we really are going into the game with Murphy, Marco, and Christian Mathew as our only 3 corners.

KK just said Jalen Thompson will fill in at CB if needed.

This could really be a disaster.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, third major injury to the same area--he is injury prone. I can see you're going to do semantic somersaults to try to defend everything associated with this team at all costs. Every hill is one for you to die on. Nobody's going to agree with this take, man. Come on now,
Unfortunately I have to agree. Some people just don't connect on capabilities to how their body is built. He'll have to learn to take a little off his burst if we wants to stay in the field. It's obvious his hamstrings can't take the power he generates when running.

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Wow...what an offseason. Dropped frying pans and kettle bell injuries. Only can happen to Cardinals. Probably never happen again to any other team.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
What's the point of being a fan, if you just torture yourself with constant invented negativity? Because it is invented. You have the choice to look at the positives, about what might be possible, because nobody knows in football. It's certainly not "best roster wins".

If we suck (which I doubt) I already have to live through all that suck for 4 months. In the offseason I have a choice, and I chose not to be miserable. More people should do the same.
Nothing wrong with being positive, and I get what you're saying about negativity. You aren't just positive, though; you argue and berate others to the point of homerism.

I know I can be the same way on the dark side. The problem is, it's borne out time and time again. It's hard to fly in the face of so much suckitude and be positive. That collapse last year crushed my positivity. Before then, I was fully on board and optimistic to the point of insanity.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So we really are going into the game with Murphy, Marco, and Christian Mathew as our only 3 corners.

KK just said Jalen Thompson will fill in at CB if needed.

This could really be a disaster.
And Simmons.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with being positive, and I get what you're saying about negativity. You aren't just positive, though; you argue and berate others to the point of homerism.

I know I can be the same way on the dark side. The problem is, it's borne out time and time again. It's hard to fly in the face of so much suckitude and be positive. That collapse last year crushed my positivity. Before then, I was fully on board and optimistic to the point of insanity.

I've said a number of times I don't know what this team will be. Could be 7-10. Could be 12-5.

I've learned there's no point trying to predict what will happen. I thought we would win the NFC in 2016 and we mostly sucked. I didn't think we would be 11-6 last year.

But this is the one time of year we can all dream. So I prefer to do that until proven otherwise.

And I'm not all rainbows. I've posted dozens of times on Kliff and Kyler's failings in the past, until last year when both improved.

If they suck in season then I'll say so, but for now we're going 17-0.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson