Colt McCoy to the IR

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
McCoy put on IR, McSorly activated. Looks like the arm issue that hampered McCoy all through camp is not getting any better. Out for the first 4 games at least

Hopefully its a non factor

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Remember when Colt McCoy was the biggest addition of the 2021 offseason?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Again, similar to the Edge and CB position, it's crazy that this front office has no foresight about the roster. McCoy has had issues all training camp. Someone on the medical staff or in the know should have been able to predict this. A vet QB should have been brought in weeks ago during camp as insurance. Just like the Streveler debacle a couple years ago. A game should never come down to Trace McSorely taking snaps in the regular season. Never.

OE_Thunder

Rookie
Reaction score
Again, similar to the Edge and CB position, it's crazy that this front office has no foresight about the roster. McCoy has had issues all training camp. Someone on the medical staff or in the know should have been able to predict this. A vet QB should have been brought in weeks ago during camp as insurance. Just like the Streveler debacle a couple years ago. A game should never come down to Trace McSorely taking snaps in the regular season. Never.
Blaming the front office for a edge and CB position is fair, but not for this. If your season has to rely on a 3rd string QB, your season is done for regardless. There is no QB in the FA pool of today that you can honestly say is better than McSorely.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

Can you name one team with a high quality third string QB that the team would be super comfortable putting into games? I can’t think of any.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like Mullens is out for the game.

We are relying on Marco it seems - not good.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agree. However, McCoy would keep us competitive. McSorley will get us a higher draft pick.

I’m ok with that. I don’t want competitive and done. I want a SB.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA