Missing Watt, Ertz, Golden and Mullen

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Watt, Ertz, Golden and Mullen not at practice today. Hope this doesn't mean they will miss the game on Sunday. With our shallow defensive roster we can't afford to lose Watt and Mullen.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys don't need to practice every day.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These guys haven’t played in a live game since last year.
How are they injured? And if not injured, why are they not practicing?
Cmon! It’s go time!
I wouldnt be surprised if training camp/practice has more injuries than games as a %

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These guys haven’t played in a live game since last year.
How are they injured? And if not injured, why are they not practicing?
Cmon! It’s go time!
Umm injuries happen when they happen - you act like it can be controled or something - it can't.

I'm just thankful none of the injuries appear to be multiple week type injuries.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Golden has a $ore toe . . .
Yeah, I think Cards are going to have to pay him if they want him to play - perhaps they are going to wait to see if any of the young guys step up in the first game before they make that decision.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, I think Cards are going to have to pay him if they want him to play - perhaps they are going to wait to see if any of the young guys step up in the first game before they make that decision.
I actually think it's the opposite--if he doesn't suit up soon, he's going to start getting fined. Right or wrong, this has the feel of Keim taking a hard stance and not paying, or it would have been done by now.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I actually think it's the opposite--if he doesn't suit up soon, he's going to start getting fined. Right or wrong, this has the feel of Keim taking a hard stance and not paying, or it would have been done by now.
While Keim is paying Gardeck for a freaking 4M a year. No wonder Golden feels disrespect from the team. This guy gave a huge team discount when resigned a year ago because he loves living here in AZ. I normally hate players holding out to force an extension or a contract redo, but not this time.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Umm injuries happen when they happen - you act like it can be controled or something - it can't.

I'm just thankful none of the injuries appear to be multiple week type injuries.
That’s why I think holding them outta preseason games is weird. They’re just more practice. Injuries can’t happen at practice? Uh, see our cardinals.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Strength and conditioning training is designed to prevent injuries.
The Cardinals have too many injuries compared to the average.
Yes it seems like a problem.
Yet... the Cardinals have been well below average in man-games lost to injury over the last decade, and were right around average last season... and their strength & conditioning coach just won the award for NFL strength coach of the year.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So... maybe just some bad luck?

...dbs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson