Practice? We talking about practice for the week of 8/30/22

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I didn't come here to be analyzed so if you don't like my posts just put me on ignore. I don't have to prove anything to you
So when you get called out for being hypocritical your answer is to take your ball and go home. Figures.

Reaction score
People complain about players being injured, as if that's an indication on how the season will go. While, I understand that, I'll remind everyone that I'm sure the same thought is shared by all 32 teams. JMO.
I say yes you are right to a point. Teams who are knowingly making progress by getting their QB of future are usually in better shape. But the negativity surrounding the CARDS even though we have a "generational talent/best QB ever" makes a lot of us think why cant he carry our team. Drew Brees yes had 1 maybe 2 below .500 team but you cannot compare the two when he has SUPERBOWL WINNER ties to his name. So if Kyler was a game changer which i for one have not seen this so far in his career. Then yes a lot of us are concerned why we have no WRs on field that can propel him further. Hollywood is not that player i mean Defensive coordinators dont have him on top priority list. Rondale is not that player. Isabella is not that player. Hopkins absolutely is but he is 6 games away now. We should have made a play for next level WR talent. Or i know how about taking OLINE seriously. Or taking DLINE seriously. "we drafted guys in draft" cmon 4th and 5ths give me a break. We invest money into things we shouldnt. i mean i understand contracts and i actually understanding writing up contracts. But we cave to players when they are under contracts. nonsense. Organization does not have the coconuts to win. Insert why we are DARK SIDE for a lot of fans is all the above.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I say yes you are right to a point. Teams who are knowingly making progress by getting their QB of future are usually in better shape. But the negativity surrounding the CARDS even though we have a "generational talent/best QB ever" makes a lot of us think why cant he carry our team. Drew Brees yes had 1 maybe 2 below .500 team but you cannot compare the two when he has SUPERBOWL WINNER ties to his name.

You know it was year 9 before Brees won a Super Bowl? Brees first 3 full years as a starter he was 21-21, with 55 TDs and 38 INTs, 8551 yards passing and his best year with completion % was 65.5. Kyler after his first 3 years is 22-23-1 70 TDs, 34 INTs, 11480 passing yards and his career completion % is 66.9.

I am not saying current Kyler is finished product Drew Brees but if you compare both to similar points in their career it's easy to see who has the edge. Brees really didn't go from good QB to elite QB until he was 27-28 yrs old. We can only hope that Kyler follows a similar trajectory, and I think that potential is why the organization is paying him so much.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You know it was year 9 before Brees won a Super Bowl? Brees first 3 full years as a starter he was 21-21, with 55 TDs and 38 INTs, 8551 yards passing and his best year with completion % was 65.5. Kyler after his first 3 years is 22-23-1 70 TDs, 34 INTs, 11480 passing yards and his career completion % is 66.9.

I am not saying current Kyler is finished product Drew Brees but if you compare both to similar points in their career it's easy to see who has the edge. Brees really didn't go from good QB to elite QB until he was 27-28 yrs old. We can only hope that Kyler follows a similar trajectory, and I think that potential is why the organization is paying him so much.
Realist, and now you know the rest of the story. :)

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

So you're saying that players aren't elite immediately? No way!!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I say yes you are right to a point. Teams who are knowingly making progress by getting their QB of future are usually in better shape. But the negativity surrounding the CARDS even though we have a "generational talent/best QB ever" makes a lot of us think why cant he carry our team. Drew Brees yes had 1 maybe 2 below .500 team but you cannot compare the two when he has SUPERBOWL WINNER ties to his name. So if Kyler was a game changer which i for one have not seen this so far in his career. Then yes a lot of us are concerned why we have no WRs on field that can propel him further. Hollywood is not that player i mean Defensive coordinators dont have him on top priority list. Rondale is not that player. Isabella is not that player. Hopkins absolutely is but he is 6 games away now. We should have made a play for next level WR talent. Or i know how about taking OLINE seriously. Or taking DLINE seriously. "we drafted guys in draft" cmon 4th and 5ths give me a break. We invest money into things we shouldnt. i mean i understand contracts and i actually understanding writing up contracts. But we cave to players when they are under contracts. nonsense. Organization does not have the coconuts to win. Insert why we are DARK SIDE for a lot of fans is all the above.
yeah....4 years into his career Drew Brees was so good the chargers drafted Phillip Rivers...

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say #birdcity should be outlawed here too, but we know that ain't happening thanks to Shane.
Thank the Cardinals and their genius PR team :)

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I seem to remember last season...everybody was injured approaching week 1......and the season before that too...

its a thing with L;iff...gamesmanship,....try to keep the enemy from knowing who you got and what you can do...

aint too concerned about it at this point..

we gonna beat kansas city anyway

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So there are 5 rbs in the 53?
Is a nosense, u can have 3 and 2 in the practice squad