Practice? We talking about practice for the week of 8/30/22

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Well, what would you have done?
Start Ford and Harlow for at least the first game until Pugh and Hudson get up to speed. At least they had reps and game minutes. Isn't that why we traded for Ford?

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Start Ford and Harlow for at least the first game until Pugh and Hudson get up to speed. At least they had reps and game minutes. Isn't that why we traded for Ford?
Well since the 1st game is a week and a half away that just might happen. I just don't understand the criticism for things that haven't happened yet

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Well since the 1st game is a week and a half away that just might happen. I just don't understand the criticism for things that haven't happened yet
By that logic Jesus might come for all of this before then so why comment at all.

An inherent purpose of a sport's message board is to discuss past, present, and potential future aspects of a given team. I feel like this valid concern fits within the purpose.

I am seriously still waiting on you to post something based upon your own opinions vs just commenting on how other's posters choose to post.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
By that logic Jesus might come for all of this before then so why comment at all.

An inherent purpose of a sport's message board is to discuss past, present, and potential future aspects of a given team. I feel like this valid concern fits within the purpose.

I am seriously still waiting on you to post something based upon your own opinions vs just commenting on how other's posters choose to post.
I have no negative opinions to post so I guess I just don't fit that narrative.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
People complain about players being injured, as if that's an indication on how the season will go. While, I understand that, I'll remind everyone that I'm sure the same thought is shared by all 32 teams. JMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson