Can we beat the Chiefs in our 1st game?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
It will be tough without Hopkins. I feel we will need a good run game. Conner will have to shine, with 2 TDs from him we might do it.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I want to bet on the Cardinals for this game. I have never bet online before. There are multiple sights that give incentives to first-time bettors. One site requires the bet to have a minimum odds of -200. Not sure what that means. Any suggestions of what site to use for a first timer?

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
We were Redhot the first half last year. If we play like that this year then yes. KC started slow and they are not as good this year.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I want to bet on the Cardinals for this game. I have never bet online before. There are multiple sights that give incentives to first-time bettors. One site requires the bet to have a minimum odds of -200. Not sure what that means. Any suggestions of what site to use for a first timer?
Walk out back of your house and throw your money into the wind and watch it fly off. Sadly, that has the best odds of coming out ahead

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ceasars or MGM are good. Draftkings is another.

I'm sure the Cards aren't favored in the game, so they won't have a - minus value. The bigger the minus value, the bigger the favorite.

I'd recommend depositing as much as you can. Most sites give you a 'risk' free first bet. $500, $1k, even $1500. If you lose, you get another free bet to make in its place.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The first 6 games KK had better utilize the running game in 12 personnel with Kyler under center more. I think that's our best strategy, play action will set up some deep shots for Hollywood & Moore.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we yes, will we - it all depends on if the offense is clicking, because our D is going to be a sieve all year long.