Cards 2022 Training Camp July 26th

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Isabella is running on the same team as Guarantano, that's all that needs to be said.
Hey now, Colt had very few reps this practice and Kyler none. Maybe McSorely and Guarantano are in a dog fight for 1st team with those two out? #IStillBelieve

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Great! Let's start the season with a thick layer of rust.

You don't play your star QB a ton in the preseason, but he needs game work.
He's just psyching out his opponents.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It's not just Arizona, but it seems to me that there is a trend in the NFL, NOT to play their starters (with few exceptions) at all during the PS. In the past the starting QB would have at least a series in the first game and then, by the 3rd game, to play much of the first half. That doesn't seem to be the case anymore. JMO.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
*Gets hurt during preseason*

“HE SHOULDVE NEVER PLAYED!!11”
Nope, that's not me. Yep, that's a risk, and will always be a risk, but there's risk in just about everything in this game. Hell, you can't even jump up and down to celebrate without blowing out a knee! Of course he shouldn't take on a heavy preseason workload, but he needs some actual live game reps.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm worried Hollywood Brown's hammy is worse than we're hearing. I have nothing to base this on beyond the fact that they keep pushing his practice date back. I very much hope it's purely precautionary, but with the way this offseason and camp has gone? Blah!
Hammies can be troubling, but I'm not concerned yet. I just think they will bring Brown back 100% when Murray is back 100%.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
REALLY like that he's been doing this.
Agree. I still maintain that there have been too many times, especially late in the last 2 seasons, when Murray seemed annoyed with KK's 3rd down play calling. Hold him accountable, but let Murray make some decisions on plays he's most comfortable with late in a game. Or later in the season.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Great! Let's start the season with a thick layer of rust.

You don't play your star QB a ton in the preseason, but he needs game work.
This is a minority opinion across the NFL.

I'm more concerned about him missing practice time, TBH. I care far, far less about him missing out on 20 snaps across three preseason game than I do about the dozens or hundreds of reps he's missing because he switched Xbox controllers and is now a little sore.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This is a minority opinion across the NFL.

I'm more concerned about him missing practice time, TBH. I care far, far less about him missing out on 20 snaps across three preseason game than I do about the dozens or hundreds of reps he's missing because he switched Xbox controllers and is now a little sore.
True. And, while I agree with you, I don't think practice and in-game reps have to be mutually exclusive.