Red White Scrimmage

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Cardinals should really charge like $5 for this.... Season ticket holders reserve 4 tickets each when they are released then cant go... hence the sell out and it honestly was quite empty compared to previous years.

Charging a minimal fee will reduce the amount of people that gobble up the tickets and allow for a better attendance.

saw tons of fans on facebook looking for tickets.

Tyler3450

All Star
Reaction score
Isabella and Ingram looking good at camp but that feels to be the case each season that we get high on guys in camp and then when season comes they cant sniff the field.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Here comes the resurgence!
Can we just say it. Isabella is a fast guy (well sort of by elite football standards, even when he doesn't have pads on), excellent character and works his butt off, but the guy is uncoordinated for this level of competition and cannot multitask or rather process instinctively too much at a time (physically and mentally). All his plays, even when he does something encouraging, is always fragmented and never fluid. For this level of football, there is just too much on his proverbial plate

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any spectacular plays during scrimmage yesterday? Was out watching Elvis new film with gf so couldn't see it

Hope no major Injuries....

Also what side won? Or was it a 3 3 tie lol jkin....

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Any spectacular plays during scrimmage yesterday? Was out watching Elvis new film with gf so couldn't see it

Hope no major Injuries....

Also what side won? Or was it a 3 3 tie lol jkin....
So my question is was the movie good, okay or bad. I want to know if I should invest the time in it.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my question is was the movie good, okay or bad. I want to know if I should invest the time in it.
Long movie. About 2 1/2 hours

I enjoyed it because I grew up in that time period

Learned from the movie that he was friends with BB King. Showed Sister Rosetta Tharpe singing some songs. I was watching Youtube earlier in the day and one of her videos popped up and I watched it. Little did I know she would be in the movie.

Saw him live in 1969 at the International like they show in the movie. Sat at a table front row in the middle. Right by the stage. No idea how my dad got the tickets.

He was wearing the white jumpsuit and he split the seam during the show and had to go backstage and change into another one.

All the trouble he got into by swinging his hips and gyrating his pelvis seems so far away compared to what the performers do n

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Oh...my sucker Rondale hype is being challenged by my sucker Myjai hype.

Been a big fan of his during his college career. Wasn't sure if his body oculd bulk like it needed to for the pros but he is so smooth in his rush. If he can get to 255 or so and maintain his quickness, he is going to be good.

Definitely my favorite draft pick this year.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Oh...my sucker Rondale hype is being challenged by my sucker Myjai hype.

Been a big fan of his during his college career. Wasn't sure if his body oculd bulk like it needed to for the pros but he is so smooth in his rush. If he can get to 255 or so and maintain his quickness, he is going to be good.

Definitely my favorite draft pick this year.
I was more hyped about Thomas, but I'm seeing why you're hyped about him. He's super quick and bendy and should be able to get some edge sacks that aren't just coverage sacks.

I'd wager that Thomas ends up moving to DL.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I was more hyped about Thomas, but I'm seeing why you're hyped about him. He's super quick and bendy and should be able to get some edge sacks that aren't just coverage sacks.

Let's just hope at least one of them have some kind of positive impact this year. Especially since the FO pretty much ignored the position in FA. I was hoping they would sign at least one veteran Edge to minimize the loss of Chandler Jones.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Thomas reminds me of Zach Allen when we drafted him. Probably a prototype base DE in an even front who needed to add 20lbs or so to move inside in a 3-4.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Thomas reminds me of Zach Allen when we drafted him. Probably a prototype base DE in an even front who needed to add 20lbs or so to move inside in a 3-4.
Similar players, agreed...but I also see why they think he might make it as an ILB ala Chandler Jones.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose