Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s see,
So far we have a team comprised of:

LB that doesn’t know his job
LB that we don’t know what to do with
Center who wants to spend time with family
Left tackle who holds out
WR who got caught
WR who is a recovering COVID fog head
WR with a need for speed

I’m worried…
You forgot our QB

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No it was a Triton V8 F150 and at about 105 I started thinking “if I blow a tire this is gonna be really ugly”

So I backed off to about 90 kept distance and let the helicopter Do it’s job. I ended up running out of gas at creech AFB and had to bow out.
Yeah yeah yeah. I’ve owned 2 F-150’s and now have a slew of ford trucks, from Mavericks to 650’s. Unless he was driving a Raptor or had aftermarket work done, he had a governor in that thing at 104.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah. I’ve owned 2 F-150’s and now have a slew of ford trucks, from Mavericks to 650’s. Unless he was driving a Raptor or had aftermarket work done, he had a governor in that thing at 104.
I was doing 105 on my speedometer bro and this was 23 years ago don’t know about aftermarket work didn’t care stilll don’t lol

OP
OP
Dayman

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
126 mph is stupid. Period. It shows terrible judgement from a player who was just brought in to be a key long-term part of this team. He is just lucky nobody was hurt.

I'm not saying it's the end of the world, but it certainly isn't anything to instantly dismiss, either.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
These young guys and their fast cars. Stupid but I think if I was in my 20s and had the kind of cars these kids can afford I'd have been in trouble too. Not an excuse, just the reality of young invincibility mind set.
It was definitely stupid, reckless and dangerous.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Just a subtle reminder that on average 3 people die every day in motor vehicle incidents within Arizona and countless others are injured

This also leads to us being one of the more expensive auto insurance markets and increases costs for any business that operates a fleet

Diving that fast is reckless, dangerous and selfish

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s see,
So far we have a team comprised of:

LB that doesn’t know his job
LB that we don’t know what to do with
Center who wants to spend time with family
Left tackle who holds out
WR who got caught
WR who is a recovering COVID fog head
WR with a need for speed

I’m worried…
You forgot CB who died and killed another person in a criminal speeding case.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I was like oooouuuu, he had owned two of them while making like it was no big deal. Then I realized you typed F-150 instead of a F50... I thought you were talking about Ferraris at first glance lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I know what happened, Collins and Brown got into a fight at camp about who has driven the fastest when getting caught by a cop and as in football, Collins lost again

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Considering Ruggs and Gladney, let alone the dangers in driving, Brown should be completely ashamed. This has much more off the field implications than playing a game.

The end of last year was filled with so much frustration and disbelief. I wanted to reset this year with a little less investment as a fan. But this offseason is just another reminder of the pain and a joke it is to be a Cardinal fan.

On the bright side, luckily I am not a Browns fan. I would have rescended my fandom with them after the mess they created. I will say the Cardinals really do push my limits as as fan. It truly feels like a curse.

I never considered myself a masochist, but I digress.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
This forum is filled with old fogies who never did stupid things in their early 20s.

I bet you guys are real fun at parties, drinking your O'Douls and yelling at young people to get off your lawns. Probably eat at the Cracker Barrell at least once a week.

This happens at least once a year that I SMDH at how disconnected this board is from how young people think and act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave