Hollywood Brown Arrested on Criminal Speeding Charges (126 MPH per Trooper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not judging at all just that if he got suspended that would suck.

My solution to speeding happened a long time ago, I started using cruise control. It's the only way I found I could stop myself easily from speeding.
I got a criminal speeding ticket using cruise control while driving to NM. Set the cruise to 82 on a 75. Got popped and he said I was going 87. What do you do? Can't argue with a cop, can't realistically fight a ticket out of state.

I guess I was lucky that the fine was only about $100. It felt like a cash grab, since the fine for 9 and less was about $40.

(I know that some different size tires and even PSI can make the speedometer off by a mile or two, but definitely not 5.)

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I got a criminal speeding ticket using cruise control while driving to NM. Set the cruise to 82 on a 75. Got popped and he said I was going 87. What do you do? Can't argue with a cop, can't realistically fight a ticket out of state.

I guess I was lucky that the fine was only about $100. It felt like a cash grab, since the fine for 9 and less was about $40.

(I know that some different size tires and even PSI can make the speedometer off by a mile or two, but definitely not 5.)

Speeding tickets in the states are simply an indirect form of taxation.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“6/15/2022 8:57 AM PT. Just seconds before Arizona Cardinals defensive back Jeff Gladney died in a car accident last month ... he was both "swerving" and "flying" down a roadway, this according to a crash report obtained by TMZ Sports.Jun 15, 2022”

It literally took some players and apparently some fans trying to excuse this only 50 days to forget what driving like an ******* can cause.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“6/15/2022 8:57 AM PT. Just seconds before Arizona Cardinals defensive back Jeff Gladney died in a car accident last month ... he was both "swerving" and "flying" down a roadway, this according to a crash report obtained by TMZ Sports.Jun 15, 2022”

It literally took some players and apparently some fans trying to excuse this only 50 days to forget what driving like an ******* can cause.
Man… if that isn’t a hard slap of perspective, I don’t know what is.

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well since there's no sexual assault charges he'll most like get a 9 game suspension
Signed
Roger Goodell

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like he was on his way to practice. Doesn't make it right, but at least he wasn't or partying and getting pulled over at 3am.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really don't care.

Anyone that says they have never opened the gas on highway type roads is lying.

He'll probably get fined as a 1st offense. Big deal.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I mean I set it at 65 and I'm done. With my subaru now and adaptive cruise control it's even better I set 3 car lengths and it does the braking and acclerating.

When we go to Sacramento now there are long stretches on 5 where the limit is 70 and I almost feel like I'm speeding when I bump it up. I used to drive way too fast but not anymore. indirectly it was because I bought a boat and I couldn't tow it with my 88 Mustang so I bought an SUV to tow it and sold the Mustang.

on my 3rd SUV, each one progressively better mileage and significantly better cruise control.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless traffic is heavy, I almost always use speed control on open stretches of highway to prevent accidental speeding.

It's just plain smart.

I want to add, I always meet the speeders at the first red stop light.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Discipline in this organization under Kingsbury is way down. Better hand him a long-term extension.

Yikes.

Imagine thinking that speeding is a coaching discipline issue. I guess everyone who gets a ticket should blame their boss.

BA was one of the most discipline heavy coaches in the league and oversaw Bobby Massie, Michael Floyd, Daryl Washington, John Abraham DUI, Alex Okafor arrest, Dwyer DV all within his first few years.

What's Kliff had? Collins and Brown speeding?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can confirm Shane has made it from Vegas to Phoenix in under 3 hours so he might be an expert here
Lol my best time is actually 3 hours and 35 mins and that was at like 2am and yes averaging between 85-90 mph

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Discipline in this organization under Kingsbury is way down. Better hand him a long-term extension.

Yikes.
Agree. Lack of discipline rears its ugly head in many ways. Unfortunately, Kingsbury is batting 1000 in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave