If the NFL is going to allow an alternative helmet...

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Marks my words, that speckle effect on the Cardinals' helmet is going to create a buzz in a positive way... the Cards at this point, by far, have the most innovative helmet I have seen

Remember, the Jags did that sparkle/glitter helmet first (back in '09):

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Remember, the Jags did that sparkle/glitter helmet first (back in '09):

Yeah, but theirs is way too busy for it too stand out and their logo was not done dimensionally to take advantage of the possible effects of a deep illusion of space. If this was a plane, we'll actually be the Wright brothers who are able to be the first ones to attain flight lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Cowboys are bringing back their old ugly helmets:

Dallas actually has a helmet they have used for promotional use all about calling themselves America's team. Yeah, I think the self serving ego trip of that title is bird poop on hot asphalt but the helmet would work with the whole American flag concept with the simple addition of the red stripe https://www.nflshop.com/roger_staub...0651&msclkid=792f0556a096149ef25e678c4adaa291

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think almost every team should have a black alternate. They’re cool. With that said, a lot of these are just flat black with their logo. Cool but nothing special. Doesn’t seem like the cardinals are going that route. I’m excited to see them on display.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Dallas actually has a helmet they have used for promotional use all about calling themselves America's team. Yeah, I think the self serving ego trip of that title is bird poop on hot asphalt but the helmet would work with the whole American flag concept with the simple addition of the red stripe https://www.nflshop.com/roger_staub...0651&msclkid=792f0556a096149ef25e678c4adaa291

They wore that during the entirety of the '76 season, and then again for a game or two a couple of seasons ago.

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
They wore that during the entirety of the '76 season, and then again for a game or two a couple of seasons ago.
Thanks for the info, you can tell I really do not like those guys if living in Texas that was beyond my recollection... but to me it looks better than that white helmet

Reaction score
You’re high from all that weed in Vegas lol. Luv ya anyway bro. I don’t really care for the all black uniforms & was skeptical about the helmet til I got it & saw in person. It’s pretty sick imo.

It’s sick alright. And not in a good way.
Don't worry Bucky; Shane is just jealous that you got a sick new helmet and all he's got is a 1990's Cardinals candle! :lol:

Similar to this:

Last edited: