Kyler Murray Contract Extended

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watson just got 230 million fully guaranteed

We only had to guarantee 160 million

I’d say the cardinals made out pretty damn good
Yeah, comparing it to the worst deal ever made is not a hard bar to cross.

Guarentee you the Browns very much regret that deal right about now.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No surprise, glad they got it done. Heard that his salary cap hit for this year has been lowered so I hope they can go out and sign some free agents especially a CB.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If they didn’t have the money before, and it sounds like they didn’t, they would’ve had to take a loan. I’d much rather Kyler get the extra money than a lender.

The radio locally isn't pushing that narrative. They are claiming the Cardinals didn't want to set a precedent.

I guess that works better than our NFL team can't afford to operate like a normal business.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gambo basically came out with a ton about how he had been talking to the agent at length throughout the whole process.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael Robinson just absolutely roasting Kyler on total access right now….. ROASTING!!! Lol wish I knew how to post it??? Anyone?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Michael Robinson just absolutely roasting Kyler on total access right now….. ROASTING!!! Lol wish I knew how to post it??? Anyone?
My feelings on both Kyler and Kliffy are well documented here... Yet, I'm a fan of the team and so I'll shove my feelings aside and hope this all works out.
That said, I believe the odds of both the Kyler and Kliff extensions blowing up in the face of Keim and Mike B, are far greater than the converse...

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My feelings on both Kyler and Kliffy are well documented here... Yet, I'm a fan of the team and so I'll shove my feelings aside and hope this all works out.
That said, I believe the odds of both the Kyler and Kliff extensions blowing up in the face of Keim and Mike B, are far greater than the converse...
Why did you separate Keim from Kyler & Kliff?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, we still have gaping holes all over the defense and 15 million in cap room. Are we going to spend that one anyone who can actually have an impact?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you'd let Kyler walk?

This will end up being a reasonable extension.
I would have done what MRob suggested… Kyler is the second highest paid player in NFL history and still hasn’t proven Jack squat. But it is what it is now. Rolling with him regardless obviously….