Kyler Murray Contract Extended

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought. So the FO screwed around, and ended up costing more money.
They likely didn't have the cash in hand, and wouldn't take out a loan to cover it is my guess.

...and it's Keim.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Love how the media overreacted to the lack of an extension. This followed the Mahomes timeline more or less. This was always going to get done before training camp. Glad everyone can settle down and focus on Kliff’s impending second half collapse.
The media didn't cook this up, Erik Burkhardt did, and Kyler (at best) complicated it by his Instagram shenanigans.

I'll have to look back on Chris's old threads, but Keim and Michael probably cost themselves $10 million or so by waiting for their timeline instead of Kyler's.

Kyler will get another bite at the apple before his 30th birthday, sounds like. Great deal for his team. I guess the Cards got the win on the timeline.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some will blame agent Erik Burkhardt for not insisting on a five-year, fully guaranteed deal. But here’s the problem. Some teams simply won’t be able to put massive amounts of cash in escrow, as required by the league’s ridiculously outdated funding rule.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad that is out of the way.

By the time the deal is over, that will be a middle of the road QB salary.
Meh won’t see the end of this deal guaranteed… You can bet he’ll be clamoring for a new one 2 to 3 years before this is up. On a good note though if he is that means he’s playing well so we can only hope… Hate to see The alternative especially at that price.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The media didn't cook this up, Erik Burkhardt did, and Kyler (at best) complicated it by his Instagram shenanigans.

I'll have to look back on Chris's old threads, but Keim and Michael probably cost themselves $10 million or so by waiting for their timeline instead of Kyler's.

Kyler will get another bite at the apple before his 30th birthday, sounds like. Great deal for his team. I guess the Cards got the win on the timeline.
Erik got all of the naysayers panties in a bundle. Im sure they didnt believe that Kyler wouldnt get an extension, but that flame had been fanned a lot.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose