The Ayton Plan

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Indiana doesnt do offer sheets. Something happened the past few days for IND to say F it

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns had to exhaust sign-and-trade options. Also they had to see this coming. I hope they are prepared to match the Pacers offer.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Easy call suns FO, match and put an end to this quickly. Dont let it drag the full 48hours.

FO is dumb. Pacers have Halli, Stix and are trying to get DA.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton would love nothing more than to be the 4th option on offense....

FTR - in a vacuum, a team w/ KD and DA would be unstoppable.
True. But he wouldn’t have a choice. He’d be getting paid which, let’s face it, was his primary concern since he got drafted.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You match and trade him at the deadline but you absolutely do not let him walk for nothing

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Suns will announce their intention to match and match the offer right away or let this drag on for 48 hours.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton, Bennedict Mathurin, and TJ McConnell about to make Gainbridge Fieldhouse McKale Midwest

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don’t care what Ayton wants. He gets his bag and if winning a title doesn’t matter to him, he can **********.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Actually, he wouldn’t be. He’d be third. Last year he took one more shot per game than Paul. I wouldn’t expect that to decrease. I would expect Paul’s numbers to decrease.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the Suns will announce their intention to match and match the offer right away or let this drag on for 48 hours.
They shouldn’t let this drag on. They’ve had almost a full YEAR to make this decision.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t care what Ayton wants. He gets his bag and if winning a title doesn’t matter to him, he can **********.

You can’t say winning doesn’t matter the suns are the ones who have made it known they don’t want him

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Teams usually always wait the full 48 hours to match as it ties up the other team's cap space during that time. Bit of FO gamesmanship
Eh, I get that. I guess I’m good with that. If the packers are going to play hardball, screw em. Make ‘em wait.

Rab

Angry Vedder
Reaction score
Teams usually always wait the full 48 hours to match as it ties up the other team's cap space during that time. Bit of FO gamesmanship
True but this year everything is frozen with all the KD/Kyrie drama so no one is really spending big money. Tying up cap space doesn’t really do much in this instance.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They shouldn’t let this drag on. They’ve had almost a full YEAR to make this decision.

The Suns should immediately match the offer sheet and announce Ayton is a huge part of their future going forward.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave