Suns Off-season Thread

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if Nets are really in control, than Boston is going to get KD. Gambo saying they are all in trying to get him.
I posted this in the other forum. So, it would depend on two things. Does Durant really want to play there. I am sorry but I don't recall the last time a Superstar didn't go where he wanted. The second factor would be who the Celtics are willing to part with. However, the current indications are the Nets are looking for picks more than anything and are OK with an All-Star caliber player. So, it doesn't sound cut and dry to me.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the other forum. So, it would depend on two things. Does Durant really want to play there. I am sorry but I don't recall the last time a Superstar didn't go where he wanted. The second factor would be who the Celtics are willing to part with. However, the current indications are the Nets are looking for picks more than anything and are OK with an All-Star caliber player. So, it doesn't sound cut and dry to me.
If they are looking for picks, we should just offer them for the next decade along with Bridges/Cam.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns still the betting favorites to win the title.

It's going to come down to how bad KD wants to be a Sun.

Because he could flat out say I will dog it if you trade for me.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Supposedly one the of the players mentioned in the bogus Ayton to Brooklyn deal sans KD. Now we know they don't even want Ayton. I still can't help but think this signing could be for the Suns.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Come on dude. If Durant starts thinking about asking for a trade, the first thing he is going to do is reach out to players of teams he might be interested in to get the down low.

Hell all you have to look at is how it went down when he went to the Nets with Kyrie.

No one is saying there was a deal out there. All flex said is that if KD was going to ask for a trade, Phoenix would be his first choice and that that was a likely scenerio. Well now it has happened - so he was 100% correct.

Covert gonna die on that Flex hill.

Like him or hate him it’s obvious he has legit sources. He was talking about the superstar thing in may and even when Kyrie resigned he said that day the door wasn’t closed.

If your not giving that guy his props at this point it’s just pure haterade

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Covert gonna die on that Flex hill.

Like him or hate him it’s obvious he has legit sources. He was talking about the superstar thing in may and even when Kyrie resigned he said that day the door wasn’t closed.

If your not giving that guy his props at this point it’s just pure haterade
I don't need to die on any hill. His track record and all the other reporting speaks for itself. I never denied someone is feeding him info. We do know FOR A FACT he has a spotty track record. The only person dying on a hill is you on the Flex hill. I don't hate Flex at all. Have no issue giving him credit when he gets stuff right. I just call him out on his crap. You should try it sometime. The fact you don't is the definition of dying on a hill.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't need to die on any hill. His track record and all the other reporting speaks for itself. I never denied someone is feeding him info. We do know FOR A FACT he has a spotty track record. The only person dying on a hill is you on the Flex hill. I don't hate Flex at all. Have no issue giving him credit when he gets stuff right. I just call him out on his crap. You should try it sometime.

I didn’t even read this.

Let me guess Uuuh na uh

Gambo said

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t even read this.

Let me guess Uuuh na uh

Gambo said
Not shocked. I wouldn't either if I didn't like facts and I was in Flex's jock. I would rather say Gambo said...then Flex flex flex. LOL.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we at least agree that the Max might not have been the market for Ayton after all? Every team “linked” to him either took themselves out of the running or like Atlanta, apparently likes him but not for the Max.

Center has become like running back

You need a good one you have to have a productive one you just can’t have one making Zeke Elliot money

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
help me out. in the middle of all this Durant talk, did Devin Booker (a top 15 player) just become the highest paid player in the NBA?

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he was clearly totally off base.
He put out there a rumor with the only Superstar rumored to be on the move. Then he prematurely called it a current opportunity before it was even possible. Yeah...I am good. But Flex..Flex...Flex.......LOL.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, that's not good, but kind of expected.
The problem is the longer this KG thing takes to sort out? The Suns backup plans and other plans are drying up.

McGee got 3 years 20 million. Frack the Mavs have gotten so much better IMO.

Last edited:

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
so the Suns player we can't agree on being called a "superstar" will earn the 2nd largest yearly salary in NBA history?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While the Nets are making up their minds, the Suns are losing out on trades and free agents.