Suns Off-season Thread

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It's Flex, but still...
Being relatively new to this forum, I don't really know the thing with this Flex person; but I have by now read enough here to figure out that I can safely ignore him/her. Kind of like I ignore ESPN when, every single preseason, it pontificates about how the Suns will never amount to anything.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i don't like Durant -- personally. as in, his personality.
but there's nothing to not like about him as a player
(though, i'd much prefer him to play less one-on-one, he's one of the few players with the cred to pull it off)

that being said, i think we're in desperation mode in regards to competing for the title next season.
Atyon leaving? maybe losing McGee too. CP3's age

i don't think i'm willing to give up more than Ayton and picks, though.
with maybe Crowder in the mix. but not Bridges or Cam

i'd have to think about Ayton and Cam
I get it but to be fair i hate hated CP3 before we got him.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being relatively new to this forum, I don't really know the thing with this Flex person; but I have by now read enough here to figure out that I can safely ignore him/her. Kind of like I ignore ESPN when, every single preseason, it pontificates about how the Suns will never amount to anything.
He is fun to read but he gets as much wrong as right. Go back and read my prediction on how Flex would respond to this trade should it happen. I was SPOT on and called it. Per media there, KD had not spoken to the Nets since the sweep. His agent has been trying to get him to communicate with the nets since July but Durant refused. They are saying that KD didn't decide until today (not sure if they meant last 24 hours) and never expressed ANYTHING to the Nets until now. He evidently gave a list to the Nets today about preferred destinations.

In other words, Flex was full of crap on this even if ultimately it ends up happening. Because prior to now there was no decision or opportunity regarding Durant like he Tweeted out. More than likely he heard someone say they would like to get Durant or maybe the team can pursue him and embellished a bit.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will have to find out what the Nets want. Their free agency will likely center around this.

This could drag out longer than previously thought.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well, your dead wrong. Despite what his haters keep saying, he clearly does have inside info. It has been proven numerous times.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, your dead wrong. Despite what his haters keep saying, he clearly does have inside info. It has been proven numerous times.

I believe Flex nailed the Chris Paul trade too.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No he is not dead wrong. Flex has gotten plenty of stuff wrong too. Cheese, Hoop and a bunch of us have listed stuff numerous times. No doubt he has someone feeding his info but he is full of crap often too. I called EXACTLY how Flex would try to take credit like he was right about the KD trade. Local media quashed that he was EVER an opportunity prior to today. His own damn agent has been trying KD to talk to the nets since July. That didn't happen until today because Durant had not made up his mind. Evne then he gave the Nets a list.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The cost for Durant may be high... maybe too high. It's something to think about.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
so, right after we lost game 7,
THIS was the "unique opportunity" someone leaked, that would become available to the Suns!
(the tease sounded like someone of Lebron or Duran's magnitude)

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is gonna sound weird to some, but If we get KD, Booker is officially is superstar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson