The Ayton Plan

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This. Do people have amnesia? Before the injury Frank was playing well. He was a solid contributor. If McGee leaves, Crowder gets traded we are going to need all the help we can get. If Ayton is traded on top of that? I don't want Frank to start but in terms of backup players go? He is solid. I don't get the Frank hate. It was just two years ago that most of this board was hammering Monty to get him off the bench in the playoffs.
I agree. Nobody should be celebrating losing Kaminsky.

He was a damn good min salary Center backup.

I don't know what we are going to have at center now that it sounds like both Mcgee, him, and Ayton are likely gone. But it isn't going to be good.

Actually I find this news particularly alarming, because Frank should know he would have a great opportunity here, so hopefully it means he is going to get a bit paid somewhere else, otherwise it really suggests some bad things are going down in the background to me.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This. Do people have amnesia? Before the injury Frank was playing well. He was a solid contributor. If McGee leaves, Crowder gets traded we are going to need all the help we can get. If Ayton is traded on top of that? I don't want Frank to start but in terms of backup players go? He is solid. I don't get the Frank hate. It was just two years ago that most of this board was hammering Monty to get him off the bench in the playoffs.

It's hard to get great chemistry players who can actually play.

We need to start a bring back Frank drive.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Well, at least one person on this board holds a grudge against him because of his college days when his team beat Arizona in March Madness.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those stress fractures and related fractures around the knee are tough to heal.

Maybe if the Suns don't bring Frank back now, they will bring him back later.

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
Please tell Frank you don't mean it.

You must be registered for see images attach
I see Frank Kaminsky gets a lot of love. Suppose to be a great lockroom present and is well liked by the players and I'm sure he be back for another stint with the Suns.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's going to be another long day.

It's going to be exciting though unless things go South. Time for James Jones to pull a few rabbits out of his hat.

Sadly I'm resigned the Suns will lose Ayton.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see Frank Kaminsky gets a lot of love. Suppose to be a great lockroom present and is well liked by the players and I'm sure he be back for another stint with the Suns.

I told Frank to call you. I'm glad you guys got things worked out.

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
I agree. I would rather move on from Mediocre Monty any day of the week than dump even an underachieving Ayton for a bag of peanuts just because Monty doesn't see him as son-in-law material.
Mediocre Monty is what Monty has been in the playoffs. I like to see Monty and CP3 gone. The Suns can recover & stay in contention.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No idea who this guy is but he is Twitter verified.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Collins and what else? Atlanta doesn’t have any picks.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No idea who this guy is but he is Twitter verified.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

At least Atlanta has some nice pieces. I want John Collins and Onyeka Okongwu.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Collins and what else? Atlanta doesn’t have any picks.
Heurter most likely.

I had a bad feeling this might be the deal.

Gotta say if Atlanta pulls this off, they are now officially my team to beat in the East.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Collins and something else would be pretty darn good IMO. I think JC is a bit underrated personally.

And Ayton may not be fond of the offense they run in the ATL. That could be fun to watch over the next 2 to 3 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave