Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Surprise offseason standouts for all 32 NFL teams: Under-the-radar players to know from minicamp workouts

NFC WEST

You must be registered for see images attach

Arizona Cardinals

RB Eno Benjamin

The door has opened for the 2020 seventh-round pick to get the reps he needs to show what he can do, and he has been taking advantage of it. He has married his quickness, pass protection and receiving ability into a player who can end up being James Conner's backup. He caught the eye of coach Kliff Kingsbury, who has raved about Benjamin. With Chase Edmonds leaving in free agency, Benjamin, who said he feels like it has taken longer to see the field than he expected, will be the front-runner to be Conner's backup when camp starts. It'll be up to him to continue his offseason pace and keep the job. -- Josh Weinfuss

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I kinda feel if you get $46 you sacrifice the no trade clause. I think cards would be stupid to throw that in for what he’s given thus far. Save that for his next contract if he earns it.
Well, at $230 million, the only guy you could probably work a trade for probably isn't playing this year, anyway...lol

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
It’s the fully guaranteed that is scary. I know the Browns did it. But do we want to be the Browns?

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't really see the Cards have much of a choice. No team would.

In a few years this may look like a bargain when the cap shoots up.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really see the Cards have much of a choice. No team would.

In a few years this may look like a bargain when the cap shoots up.
Yea and 2.5 years into it with the same level of play we’ve already seen he will want to get a raise and pout.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave