Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I guess if that's what you believe in more power to you. Can't say that I agree though. Just don't become a Joel Osteen lol.
you have your whole life to become a priest, you have only a few years to maximize your talent in the NFL..

best of luck

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Reaction score
Clearly football isn’t his calling and it’s not his passion. Not really hard to understand at all. Lol
All I'm saying is wouldn't you want to earn some capital for your passion while you can? Spreading the gospel doesn't really provide like an NFL player. Unless you are doing it for the wrong reasons. Think of the charities he could help all in the name of his belief. It's one thing to have a passion. It's another to be smart about it.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I'm saying is wouldn't you want to earn some capital for your passion while you can? Spreading the gospel doesn't really provide like an NFL player. Unless you are doing it for the wrong reasons. Think of the charities he could help all in the name of his belief. It's one thing to have a passion. It's another to be smart about it.
Some people just aren’t driven by money more important things in life to them clearly he’s one of them… Maybe he doesn’t wanna deal with a lifetime of possible CTE on top of it etc.

Reaction score
Some people just aren’t driven by money more important things in life to them clearly he’s one of them… Maybe he doesn’t wanna deal with a lifetime of possible CTE on top of it etc.
I'm one of them but my passion isn't spreading the gospel where $ would help quite a bit more than not. Just for the donations alone should drive him to make more for his cause. CTE is a completely different explanation imo.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm happy for Khari Willis and wish him the best. I can't help but wonder if he could do both at the same time.

It's a rare opportunity to play in the NFL. Maybe he was put there for a reason.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Clearly football isn’t his calling and it’s not his passion. Not really hard to understand at all. Lol
I also think it's funny that everyone thinks they automatically have a shelf life of seventies years or more when tomorrow is not guaranteed to anyone, he is seizing what inspires him

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose