Arizona Cardinals offseason thread 2022

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Zach Wilson, for sure. They spent a poop ton of money last year and then dealt with a bunch of injuries. TrevLaw had a dumpster fire of a coach and roster last year...he just needs to show improvement in year 2.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Zach Wilson, for sure. They spent a poop ton of money last year and then dealt with a bunch of injuries. TrevLaw had a dumpster fire of a coach and roster last year...he just needs to show improvement in year 2.
Lance. If Jimmy is still on the roster and the Niners have championship aspirations, he might not get a long leash.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
This organization continues to reward those responsible for the last 6-7 years of horrendous drafting. It's baffling.
We don't know what the scouts have said or who they recommend. It's up to SK and MB to make decisions...It wouldn't surprise me to learn that SK goes a little rogue.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He plays a lot of special teams and has returned punts. Looks like he was injured last season in KC and started 5 games in 2020 in Green Bay.
In his 5 starts during 2020, he gave up a passer rating of 113 with a 74% completion percentage while also missing 21% of his tackles somehow.

Sadly, it was an improvement over his 2019 season in which he gave up a rating of 143.7 with an 85.7% completion percentage.

He was also cut by the Giants last year without playing a down for them before spending the rest of the season on the KC practice squad.

Keim needs to get more serious about the depth at CB, because dudes like this ain't it.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I’m glad he has this attitude. He will hold himself accountable. These are the types that do the extra work to get better.
I am telling myself this story as well. Nothing to go off of but it appears to me that he takes his career seriously which means he will never be a bust even if isn't as good as some of the other players we probably should have taken.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am telling myself this story as well. Nothing to go off of but it appears to me that he takes his career seriously which means he will never be a bust even if isn't as good as some of the other players we probably should have taken.
Agree he looks more mature now, i have concern about Collins when i listen him

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Need to see it to believe it from Simmons.

Not confident he’ll finally stop being a liability against the run.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson