Arizona Cardinals Mandatory Mini Camp thread Jun 14-Jun16, 2022

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't really have anyone I'm rooting for on the team all that much right now. I want a new jersey (kinda tired of repping Kyler), but... who? Maybe Budda Baker, I guess. DHop would have been the clear favorite if not for the offseason troubles.
I stopped buying new jerseys several years ago. first of all, they haven't changed. 2nd, the last 2 guys I thought about getting were daryl washington and deone bucannon (sophmore-ish year)

I just rock Adrian Wilson if I feel like wearing one these days. my Pat T and Tyrann Mathieu ones stay at the back of the closet.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Because you're an adult? I wouldn't wear my kid's jersey to his soccer game. Honestly, I'm kind of over wearing jerseys period at this point in my life. I'm not pretending that I'm going to get called down from the stands to play.

If a 50-year old guy is wearing a Kyler Murray jersey, I'm going to assume that he's some bandwagoner how probably couldn't name 8 players on the roster after Murray or J.J. Watt (which would be even worse).

Again, it's fine. Live your life. But it seems odd to be cosplaying someone who's 30 years younger than you.
Weirdest k9 take ever.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Zach Allen on postseason surgery: I literally had no ligaments in my ankle

Cardinals defensive end Zach Allen was on the injury report three times last season. He was questionable for Week 17 and Week 18 but played in both as well as the postseason loss to the Rams.

Allen revealed Wednesday how badly his ankle was injured most of the season.

“I literally had no ligaments in my ankle,” Allen said, via Howard Balzer of allcardinals.com. “My tibia was basically floating. So, the tape was the only thing holding it together.”

The only two games he missed last season were for COVID-19 as he gutted out the ankle injury with “a lot of tape and a lot of Toradol” to “make it work and kind of keep it together.”

Allen went under the knife in late January and now feels “great.”

“There’s been no setbacks, no anything like that to deal with,” Allen, a third-round choice in 2019, said. “It’s just kind of always been a nice progression. And we’ve been ahead of schedule the whole time, which has been nice. So, it’s been really good.”

He set career-highs with four sacks and 14 quarterback hits in 15 games last season.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

Zach Allen on postseason surgery: I literally had no ligaments in my ankle

Cardinals defensive end Zach Allen was on the injury report three times last season. He was questionable for Week 17 and Week 18 but played in both as well as the postseason loss to the Rams.

Allen revealed Wednesday how badly his ankle was injured most of the season.

“I literally had no ligaments in my ankle,” Allen said, via Howard Balzer of allcardinals.com. “My tibia was basically floating. So, the tape was the only thing holding it together.”

The only two games he missed last season were for COVID-19 as he gutted out the ankle injury with “a lot of tape and a lot of Toradol” to “make it work and kind of keep it together.”

Allen went under the knife in late January and now feels “great.”

“There’s been no setbacks, no anything like that to deal with,” Allen, a third-round choice in 2019, said. “It’s just kind of always been a nice progression. And we’ve been ahead of schedule the whole time, which has been nice. So, it’s been really good.”

He set career-highs with four sacks and 14 quarterback hits in 15 games last season.

I like Zach Allen. Decent player.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose