OTAs, May 23-25, Jun 1-3, Jun 6-9, 2022.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tyler Drake

@Tdrake4sports
·
5m

Kliff Kingsbury on new #AZCardinals RB Darrel Williams: “We liked what we had but to bring in a veteran presence like Darrel with that pedigree being in Kansas City … we’re excited to add him to the room.” Added he had a great convo with QB Patrick Mahomes on the RB.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spotted in ABQ airport, headed to training camp? No clue who it might be... Maybe @Ronin
You must be registered for see images attach

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spotted in ABQ airport, headed to training camp? No clue who it might be... Maybe @Ronin
I have the identical bag And use it for every five day trip or less… Still waiting for somebody post a picture of me in the airport wondering if I’m heading to camp

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the identical bag And use it for every five day trip or less… Still waiting for somebody post a picture of me in the airport wondering if I’m heading to camp

Don't hold your breath big man.. haha, my daughter flies out of LA but she's in Vegas a lot so there's always a chance.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look out for Number 1...

But don't step in Number 2!

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would rather have early onset alzheimers than wear one of these ridiculous tea cossie helmet covers.

Are they mandatory? If not anyone I see wearing one is getting downgraded.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Bercovici was on 98.7, he is part of the TE coaching staff this year

he described McBride this way: his film shows that he is a good inline blocking TE, but what we have seen in person so far is he has outstanding ball skills

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I would rather have early onset alzheimers than wear one of these ridiculous tea cossie helmet covers.

Are they mandatory? If not anyone I see wearing one is getting downgraded.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I think they are designed for linemen to use in OTA's and camp stuff, to help with impact of incidental helmet hits. At least I think that's what I read a few months ago. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on anyone, even you. I saw what Alzheimer's and dementia did to my father and I pray I don't go out that way.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think they are designed for linemen to use in OTA's and camp stuff, to help with impact of incidental helmet hits. At least I think that's what I read a few months ago. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's on anyone, even you. I saw what Alzheimer's and dementia did to my father and I pray I don't go out that way.

I knew someone would say this. It's a joke. You know when you use something awful to try make a funny point. I wouldn't rather have alzheimers obviously.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Classic.

Kyler, while behaving in a way similar to many other stars in the league; "Why wont he just be a leader????"

Kyler, when doing just that; "He's a faker!!!"

No wonder these players dont give an eff about the fans.
We asked him to show up at minicamps and start to be a leader. He at least showed up to minicamp and is being seen as engaging as a leader. Right at this moment, you can't ask for more.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We asked him to show up at minicamps and start to be a leader. He at least showed up to minicamp and is being seen as engaging as a leader. Right at this moment, you can't ask for more.
See BritCard's comment above... sigh

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I knew someone would say this. It's a joke. You know when you use something awful to try make a funny point. I wouldn't rather have alzheimers obviously.
I think you just made a poor choice for your comparison. People who have known people with Alzheimer and have seen them go through it understand how devastating it is. Now had you said I rather have one of my testicles fall off than wear one of those, that would have been funny.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think you just made a poor choice for your comparison. People who have known people with Alzheimer and have seen them go through it understand how devastating it is. Now had you said I rather have one of my testicles fall off than wear one of those, that would have been funny.

I very deliberately chose alzheimers. Testicals wouldn't work, because the stupid padded helmet on a helmet is there to protect the brain, so it had to be a brain related illness.

The joke isn't about alzheimers, which is an awful illness. That's why I chose it as a juxtiposition to the tea cosy, to demonstrate how awful they are.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave