Jeff Gladney Passed Away RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Has the team put out any official statement yet? Always sad to see life end for someone so young.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I’m just waiting for the “stupid keim. Should have been prepared for this” you know it’s coming….. sadly….
Shane I really hope not. The depth chart shouldn't even be mentioned in light of this news. We as a board need to address it respectfully as the season approaches. I'm sad for the tragedy of a loss of life. Not even thinking about football.

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Incredibly sad and shocking to hear. My condolences to his family, especially to his young child.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’m just waiting for the “stupid keim. Should have been prepared for this” you know it’s coming….. sadly….
I'm just curious. Is this the proper attitude to have when a man has lost his life? Maybe you need to examine your priorities and I also think you owe the board an apology being that you are supposed to be a moderator.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious. Is this the proper attitude to have when a man has lost his life? Maybe you need to examine your priorities and I also think you owe the board an apology being that you are supposed to be a moderator.
He has lost his life and it’s tragic and sad… But as with anything it’s speaking the truth. Especially come week 8 in season when an injury or 2 happen. Sadly it’s coming. While you may not like it a rule hasn’t been broken. But by all means feel free to report it to a higher authority to punish me if they see the need.

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He has lost his life and it’s tragic and sad… But as with anything it’s speaking the truth. Especially come week 8 in season when an injury or 2 happen. Sadly it’s coming. While you may not like it a rule hasn’t been broken. But by all means feel free to report it to a higher authority to punish me if they see the need.
Wow

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your timing was poor. His body hadn't reached room temperature yet. JMO

The kid had hopes and dreams and family gone in a flash. RIP

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn, just damn. So sad for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads