Niners QB Allegedly Progressing

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Worth a read
And sorry, not bagging on you Harry. It's just that these types of reports and questions are similar to what we witnessed with Fitz and all of his tragic QB's. He never ever threw them under the bus in an article, because he knew he was the leader of the team. I would imagine Kittle is the same for San Francisco and he's not going to say anything publicly to be critical of his potentially starting QB.

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
And sorry, not bagging on you Harry. It's just that these types of reports and questions are similar to what we witnessed with Fitz and all of his tragic QB's. He never ever threw them under the bus in an article, because he knew he was the leader of the team. I would imagine Kittle is the same for San Francisco and he's not going to say anything publicly to be critical of his potentially starting QB.
Always consider the source, but I never ignore them either. Reader beware.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nah its a lie he is regresing niners not gettin div with murray magic :) to deal with

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
trey lance in SF is a scary prospect. The sooner they start playing him, the better for them. Dude has some serious talent. He could fail, sure, but he is electric and worth a shot IMO

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
trey lance in SF is a scary prospect. The sooner they start playing him, the better for them. Dude has some serious talent. He could fail, sure, but he is electric and worth a shot IMO
The goal for him should be Josh Allen in year 2.

We'll see if he ever gets to Josh Allen's year 3 level. However, if he's just average they will be a problem this year.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly haven't been paying any attention to them with the Warriors in the playoffs and other stuff but for me still the big story in Santa Clara is still Deebo Samuel and what happens there.

Looks like they won't trade him so contract will be interesting. IMO he's still the key to that team, Kittle's injury history makes it tough to rely on him, great player when healthy, and obviously Lance is a huge key since he's the likely QB. But the key to that offense is still Deebo

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose