TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
A Euro big is likely gonna commit any minute now

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
A Euro big is likely gonna commit any minute now
Is he athletic enough not to get bullied like last years squad in the last two games? I swear TCU and Houston snatched tubelis’ man card. The whole team other than Mathurin and terry looked kinda shook in the loss.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Is he athletic enough not to get bullied like last years squad in the last two games? I swear TCU and Houston snatched tubelis’ man card. The whole team other than Mathurin and terry looked kinda shook in the loss.
He’s more finesse than physical. Super skinny, but very skilled

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder why Lloyd isn't (well appears) hitting the transfer portal full force. ASU just got a C transfer and will get a visit from a 5 star recruit transferring from TENN. I get Lloyd and his staff have a major pipeline in Europe but they should be striking while the iron is hot with their success this year.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
I wonder why Lloyd isn't (well appears) hitting the transfer portal full force. ASU just got a C transfer and will get a visit from a 5 star recruit transferring from TENN. I get Lloyd and his staff have a major pipeline in Europe but they should be striking while the iron is hot with their success this year.
Scholarship situation as it stands:

Kerr/Bal
Terry/Boro/T. Tubelis
Pelle/Nowell
Tubelis/Anderson
Ballo

Pending
Euro big (likely committing soon) and Boswell (potential reclassify),

Longshot, but could happen:

Leonard Miller

That’s potentially all 13 scholarships plus possibility of losing one pending results of investigation.

One thing that TL has proven is that he’s judicious about who he recruits. He’s careful about who he recruits and offers. He understands that Arizona is a brand name and that having for any HS player, a scholarship offer From Arizona is big time. There are a couple of transfers that they’re in on, but nothing imminent.

Last edited:

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Scholarship situation as it stands:

Kerr/Bal
Terry/Boro/T. Tubelis
Pelle/Nowell
Tubelis/Anderson
Ballo

Pending
Euro big (likely committing soon) and Boswell (potential reclassify),

Longshot, but could happen:

Leonard Miller

That’s potentially all 13 scholarships plus possibility of losing one pending results of investigation.

One thing that TL has proven is that he’s judicious about who he recruits. He’s careful about who he recruits and offers. He understands that Arizona is a brand name and that having for any HS player, a scholarship offer From Arizona is big time. There are a couple of transfers that they’re in on, but nothing imminent.

Ask and I shall receive I guess. I did say "appears" Lloyd wasn't but today's article corrects me. Any word on the second Euro big man target as far as who he could be?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score

Ask and I shall receive I guess. I did say "appears" Lloyd wasn't but today's article corrects me. Any word on the second Euro big man target as far as who he could be?
I know who it is. Can only say that he plays in Europe and is very skilled. Averages a double-double. Should have something soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
It’s public now. Google Henri Veesar. He should commit by the end of this month unless something weird happens

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s public now. Google Henri Veesar. He should commit by the end of this month unless something weird happens
Nice tape of the kid. REALLY skinny. But definitely not a stiff.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This kid’s currently in the draft, but if he pulls out, Arizona is a front runner. Would be a 5-star recruit if he commits. He’s getting late-first, early second projections.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Shazam

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ