The Ayton Plan

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Seems like he would be a great fit with Pop but I can't see the Suns going there. Not after the history with the Spurs. Suns wouldn't let him walk to any offer sheet the Spurs could offer.
I don’t see it. I think pop would hate Ayton.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ayton for KAT sounds more realistic. Pairs him with Ant-Man. Gives suns a reliable 3rd/2nd option

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Pop would think he could make Ayton better.
Pop is very selective in the type of player he brings in. If he brings Ayton in, then yes, I'd agree he'd believe he could make him better. But from what little I know about the two, I just don't see him bringing DA in.

It seems to me that Ayton wants to be treated like and paid like a franchise player but I'm not sure he'll ever be willing to do put in all the work it would take to get there. He's good, sometimes very good and he'll get a little better without much effort but I think it stops there. And I think it's the kind of thing Pop would recognize in advance. JMO.

K14Life

Reaction score
Sign and Trade Ayton Crowder for Lebron , James Jones, Paul, Monty all Lebron friends.
Much as I hate it I could see them doing this

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would love to see Ayton go to the Knicks. The fans are brutal.

Send over Toppin, Noel and Randle.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love to see Ayton go to the Knicks. The fans are brutal.

Send over Toppin, Noel and Randle.
Screw that poo-poo platter. If we’re dealing with the Knicks I want u protected picks because they’ll be a disaster and that’s how we rebuild.

The above is basically Turkolgu, Warrick and Childress all over again.

If Indy really wants him… this’ll get a laugh… how about they send us back Halliburton and Stix (is that even possible?) and picks?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then you’ll have to remind Pop that he’s not Pop’s kind of player.
Uhh, why would I have to do that? I'm not Pop, I don't know his opinion and I'm not claiming any kind of insight into the man. It's simply my opinion that's he's not Pop's kind of player, if Pop feels otherwise I'm sure he'll make a play for DA. Potential two way superstar big men don't grow on trees.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Screw that poo-poo platter. If we’re dealing with the Knicks I want u protected picks because they’ll be a disaster and that’s how we rebuild.

The above is basically Turkolgu, Warrick and Childress all over again.

If Indy really wants him… this’ll get a laugh… how about they send us back Halliburton and Stix (is that even possible?) and picks?
Actually, something like Ayton + Cam J. for Myles Turner, Stix, and Halliburton (plus whatever makes salaries work) would be a pretty good trade for both sides

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, something like Ayton + Cam J. for Myles Turner, Stix, and Halliburton (plus whatever makes salaries work) would be a pretty good trade for both sides
I’d do that in a heartbeat.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd make that trade although I have no idea what the restrictions are on re-acquiring Stix.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd make that trade although I have no idea what the restrictions are on re-acquiring Stix.
Halliburton, Turner and picks is a deal I’d do also.

Turner is still pretty young too. I’d definitely do that deal.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Halliburton, Turner and picks is a deal I’d do also.

I’d do that. Turner wants the max also if I’m not mistaken

Well after looking up Turners stats I might pass. I thought he was younger to he’s been in the league 6 years

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA