Offseason plans

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well what’s next?

I think DA is gone.

Cam Johnson, Crowder, Craig, Saric are all going to be entering there last year.

This will be Paul’s last fully guaranteed year. The team has an option after that. I think. Could be wrong.

I’ve said all along with DA. He’s the only Suns player in history who can get you 20/10 miss only 4 shots and drive you crazy, but those guys don’t grow on trees and replacing him is going to be hard.

I think he’s gone mainly because of money. Sarver is broke by NBA owner standards. The Suns are his main source of income and that’s not good especially when the team loses money. Micky Arison is on record as saying he didn’t make a dime during the Lebron Heat years.

Money is going to be an issue real quick. Booker is going to be coming up on his super max before you know it.

What are your ideas and what can we do

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Well what’s next?

I think DA is gone.

Cam Johnson, Crowder, Craig, Saric are all going to be entering there last year.

This will be Paul’s last fully guaranteed year. The team has an option after that. I think. Could be wrong.

I’ve said all along with DA. He’s the only Suns player in history who can get you 20/10 miss only 4 shots and drive you crazy, but those guys don’t grow on trees and replacing him is going to be hard.

I think he’s gone mainly because of money. Sarver is broke by NBA owner standards. The Suns are his main source of income and that’s not good especially when the team loses money. Micky Arison is on record as saying he didn’t make a dime during the Lebron Heat years.

Money is going to be an issue real quick. Booker is going to be coming up on his super max before you know it.

What are your ideas and what can we do
Honestly I won’t be surprised if sarver sells. If he’s outta the bank biz and the suns aren’t huge revenue generators how does someone used to lavish lifestyle continue that? Sarver isn’t a spring chicken. Selling his interest in the team would bring him hundreds of millions of dollars. Why not sell and live the easy EASY life on those amounts for his last few decades?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Honestly I won’t be surprised if sarver sells. If he’s outta the bank biz and the suns aren’t huge revenue generators how does someone used to lavish lifestyle continue that? Sarver isn’t a spring chicken. Selling his interest in the team would bring him hundreds of millions of dollars. Why not sell and live the easy EASY life on those amounts for his last few decades?
He retired from banking which means the Suns would be his sole revenue generator outside investments. I wouldn't be shocked either.

To me this really comes down to who do you build a team around. Booker or Ayton? It can't be both IMO. Those two can't be your two big stars. I will say the only risk with Booker? His contract is up in a couple more years. If you get rid of Ayton and Booker walks? I might be in the grave before we see a great product on the floor again.

The more I think about the more crazy this offseason might be.

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
He’s not that old. He’s only 61. The league might order him to sell the team after the investigation is complete!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need some positive speculation after last night. Take it for what it's worth.

Flex From Jersey says the Suns have a chance to add a genuine superstar who wants to be in Phoenix with Devin Booker.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Durant? I’d send DA, Mikal and others for him.