Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So many teams in the west are vastly improved. I’m thinking we’re middle of the pack last year
This is the problem. Mavs are outperforming their talent, but will get better. Wolves are improving. GSW is back. Clips will be healthy. Pels are legit. Griz are great. Only team that's going to get worse is Utah. Suns might be 3 or 4 seed next season simply because everyone's getting better

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
That box score is so nasty. You literally couldn't come up with a bigger team of chokers. if I was James Jones I'd want to get rid of everyone. This team is so soft in such epic proportions. Just speechless how pathetic these dudes are.

TJ

Reaction score
KAT ain't missing anything close at the rim. He woulda owned the paint again the Mavs
Nah, he wouldve been too busy crying about getting lay-up lined by everyone.

The infatuation of KAT on this board is hysterical.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Monty was asked about Ayton not playing the 4th and most of the 3rd and was asked if he was hurt.
Monty replied "It's Internal" and stared dead faced.
He must have done something at halftime, probably Yelled at them for not getting him the ball.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is the problem. Mavs are outperforming their talent, but will get better. Wolves are improving. GSW is back. Clips will be healthy. Pels are legit. Griz are great. Only team that's going to get worse is Utah. Suns might be 3 or 4 seed next season simply because everyone's getting better
And if this playoffs leaves a mark they could drop all the way to 5-7th seed imo.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah, he wouldve been too busy crying about getting lay-up lined by everyone.

The infatuation of KAT on this board is hysterical.
There's at least as much dislike of KAT is there is infatuation.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That box score is so nasty. You literally couldn't come up with a bigger team of chokers. if I was James Jones I'd want to get rid of everyone. This team is so soft in such epic proportions. Just speechless how pathetic these dudes are.
It was an ugly 5 game stretch...we get it...but to call them all pathetic? Still my team and hope we can build upon the great regular season we had.

TJ

Reaction score
Monty was asked about Ayton not playing the 4th and most of the 3rd and was asked if he was hurt.

Dont blame Ayton for being pissed. This has been brewing for some time.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The brain just don't work.

This isn't to make light of the kid if he does have some mental lapses and fire...but how can you keep that on your team with what he's demanding? I think they see this. I at least hope they do. Better question.. what can we get for the kid if the words out about his mental fortitude?