Mavericks @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-15-2022 - Game 7

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I guess. If someone wants to debate that question fine. But digging up old posts from weeks and years ago like what happened at the end of the Cardinals season.

Not cool and definitely "get a life".
He didn’t dig up any old post. He asked a legitimate question about an ongoing debate during a game - or string of games - that pretty definitively speaks to that exact debate. Seems silly that you’re getting your panties in a bunch about it.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if this doesn't light a freaking fire under their ass for next year then I don't know man. We still did some great things unfortunately this game 7 will define us this year...and that's a shame

Unfortunately it will be out there forever.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Aside from his age, I can't help but think Paul's vegan diet doesn't help him. Elite athletes need meat. Remember when David Johnson went vegan? I immediately crossed him off my fantasy list when I heard that.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This team isnt being blown up over one series. IT still won 64 games. It played its worst basketball of the season at the wrong time. The blame lies on CP3 and Booker who got mad cocky towards the end, and both crapped the bed. IF anything, this team needs an attitude adjustment.
The team peaked at the wrong time. After the 9 game win streak the team didn’t play well after that. We had 7 wins and 6 losses (just above .500) in the playoffs. This isn’t about one series. The team hasn’t played well for a long time.

Attitude adjustment isn’t going to make Paul younger. Attitude adjustment isn‘t going to make Ayton tougher.

The only way they should keep most of this team together is if they pull off a blockbuster trade. Even then Booker can’t be your best player.

Last edited:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He didn’t dig up any old post. He asked a legitimate question about an ongoing debate during a game - or string of games - that pretty definitively speaks to that exact debate. Seems silly that you’re getting your panties in a bunch about it.
I am not. I accused him of no such thing. Your panties are in a wad. I am not going to participate in that debate. Nor talk about it with you any further. You are too sensitive a lot of the time. I still like you though.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
So, the real question is...does SAS still have a job after claiming the Nuns would "blow out" the Mavs?!

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The other bad news is we are also still stuck with one of the ********* owners in all of sports... at least as of now.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I am not. I accused him of no such thing. Your panties are in a wad. I am not going to participate in that debate. Nor talk about it with you any further. You are too sensitive a lot of the time. I still like you though.
I still like you too. But when you throw out “get a life” what do you expect? Lol.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose