Mavericks @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-15-2022 - Game 7

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton for KAT now. Kudos to Kidd man totally found a strategy to basically take out Book...CP and Ayton for 2 games straight. Wish we had that kind of strategy

No he didn’t. This was us blowing up.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a legit question, no? I mean, I think this series pretty definitively puts that debate to rest.
I guess. If someone wants to debate that question fine. But digging up old posts from weeks and years ago like what happened at the end of the Cardinals season.

Not cool and definitely "get a life".

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well if this doesn't light a freaking fire under their ass for next year then I don't know man. We still did some great things unfortunately this game 7 will define us this year...and that's a shame

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
This team isnt being blown up over one series. IT still won 64 games. It played its worst basketball of the season at the wrong time. The blame lies on CP3 and Booker who got mad cocky towards the end, and both crapped the bed. IF anything, this team needs an attitude adjustment.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well if this doesn't light a freaking fire under their ass for next year then I don't know man. We still did some great things unfortunately this game 7 will define us this year...and that's a shame
I don't know if this is a light a fire under ass type of defeat.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This team isnt being blown up over one series. IT still won 64 games. It played its worst basketball of the season at the wrong time. The blame lies on CP3 and Booker who got mad cocky towards the end, and both crapped the bed. IF anything, this team needs an attitude adjustment.
And how do attitude adjustments come to grown men?... Roster changes.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They need to. Booker can’t be your best player. Ayton is too soft. Paul is too old.

What would be the point?
They ain't going to do it. It is much less likely than it was with the Cardinals a few months ago. And nothing happened there. In fact, they doubled down.

A max contract for Ayton is more likely.