Mavericks @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-15-2022 - Game 7

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hope Luka gives Book and the rest of the team the business, just ruthlessly mocks us.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s so painful to be an Arizona sports fan. College all the way to pro. This might be the straw that breaks the camel‘s back for me. I don’t think I can ever trust another Arizona sports team again after this.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Totally shocked at this performance, there should be no post game analysis. What would Monty say; well uh, well uh well uh well uh well uh well uh well uh well uh well uh well uh. Lopsided and unexplainable!!!
i honestly would hate to be him.

I don’t think there is an explanation for this.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Saw this coming. This team is more soft than the pillsbury doughboy. Absolutely pathetic.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ayton is getting maxed, just will it be here?
I think suns are in a no win situation with Ayton. I don’t think he’s a max player but he is the best center they’ve ever had. But I also think he’s soft and I don’t think he ever develops the dog we need him to develop. But someone will give him stupid money.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Im definitely calling eastern conference teams this offseason to gauge interest in CP3

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think suns are in a no win situation with Ayton. I don’t think he’s a max player but he is the best center they’ve ever had. But I also think he’s soft and I don’t think he ever develops the dog we need him to develop. But someone will give him stupid money.

Correct someone will pay him. Just is he part of a sign and trade

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Luka (27) and Dinwiddie (21) are beating the Suns almost by themselves.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Luka with 27 and Dinwiddie with 21! The next high scorer for the Mavs has 3 points! What the hell kinda game is this???????

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless there is a miracle the Suns I think need to blow up this team. Booker is not a Superstar. Ayton is not worth the max. Paul is too old. This is the very definition of pretenders.

If your “stars” can’t show up in a Game 7 what is the point?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Big deal, they should just let him leave. He sucks.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I’m very reflective right now… we are one amazing comeback against the best closer of all time 20 years ago from being the only major city in America with zero championships in major sports.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose