Mavericks @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-15-2022 - Game 7

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ha ha. Down 30 at half. This is just so dang funny. Atleast I'm stressed out as it a blow out...
Yep. I saw in the first 6 minutes of the game the fire and passion weren't there... I was good at that point.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to know what injury CP3 has that we’ll learn about later.
He’s the master of the series choke. That’s all. He’s been a massive choke artist his entire career. We’re just the latest of his teams to lose pathetically in the playoffs.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This has gotta be how Dallas fans felt after they won 67 games with Dirk and choked in the first round to Golden State.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t put this on Booker. Watch when he touches the ball. They are running 2 to 3 guys at him when he touches the ball. You know why? They know he is the ONLY guy that can score on them. They think Paul is a joke and the other guys can’t score. They would be right.
I’m sorry… he HASNT HIT A SHOT IN GAME 7 AND HE CANT BEAT THE DOUBLE TEAM.

If he’s gonna talk as much trash as he did, you better back it up or you like a total punk loser. Which is what he is right now. Played like total crap in Game 6 in the Finals last year too.

Big Al

Veteran
Reaction score
Wow what a collapse by the Suns. They got too full of themselves with all that trash talking in game two. Just like game 2 in the Finals last year after being up 2-0 with the Bucks. And they can't back it up. Pathetic. That why you stay humble even when you up. :(

Euphoria

Reaction score
Never been so disgusted. Game 7 at home and this is what they bring. Been a fan since 93 but this is the biggest disgrace I ever seen from a suns team after the whole year and trash talking. Where were the adjustments coach? Maybe Booker should have played a little less call of duty and practiced more before this one.