Mavericks @ Suns Sunday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-15-2022 - Game 7

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty wants the Suns to make the simple and right plays which is a key to avoiding turnovers.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was the Marion/Raja series. Tim Thomas was huge the series before vs Lakers.
Yeah, that was Rama’s epic corner 3 to send Game in double OT.

We absolutely COULD NOT stop Elton Brand. A total grind of a series.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah but we lost.

not the right juju.
Most meaningless dunk that Suns fans cherish that I never have, never will. That was at the end of Game 4, where we were pissing away a 2-0 lead and right after Hakeem blocked a dunk attempt from Barkley that was so ugly and demoralizing, I knew the series was over right then and there even though a loss was only going to have the series tied at 2-2.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Yeah but we lost.

not the right juju.

Most meaningless dunk that Suns fans cherish that I never have, never will. That was at the end of Game 4, where we were pissing away a 2-0 lead and right after Hakeem blocked a dunk attempt from Barkley that was so ugly and demoralizing, I knew the series was over right then and there even though a loss was only going to have the series tied at 2-2.
Fair. :-(

Just looking for some juice.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Ok folks. I’m currently sitting in DFW Airport, flying back to Phoenix from Charleston. My flight to Phoenix is delayed and we are now departing at 7:45pm CST.
Which means I will be in the air for most of the game!!! Ugh!!!! But I’m on American and they do have Wi-Fi. I might even be able to stream Live TV and if so, fingers across TNT is an available option!
If not, I’ll be relying upon all of you to guide me through this game as I “watch” via ASFN at 35,000 feet….
A bit surreal to be at DFW as this game is about to tip!

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Seems like the only confident person for this game is SAS, which has me even more worried.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Paul doesn’t even want to bring the ball up. I don’t get it. He looks disengaged already

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson