2022 schedule

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I see 2-1 out the gate.

Chiefs are usually most beatable at the beginning of the year, so a W there...plus I really think the team and coaching staff will be hyper focused after Rams debacle (just like starting against Titans last year.)

Raiders will be the likely L...CJ has so much to prove, this may be his Titans type game next year.

Rams will be another W, similar reasons as Chiefs game.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I can see 4-2 in the first 6 games. Not a good start though considering we'll probably be 1-2 after the first 3 games. Hope I'm wrong though? Lose to the Chiefs, beat the Raiders, lose to the Rams then beat the Panthers, Eagles & Shehawks. I really shouldn't even count on beating the Panthers though cause we've lost like the last 4 games or so against them. Maybe we can break that trend this season?

news flash....
the Raiders are the best team in the AFCWest...we have a much better shot at the chefs without Reek.....and we know Russ well, so denver shouldnt be too tough for us,,,,, the Bolts??... they are gonna Charger, but they might be the second best team in the division this year.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards rank 2nd to bottom in regard to rest advantage

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
news flash....
the Raiders are the best team in the AFCWest...we have a much better shot at the chefs without Reek.....and we know Russ well, so denver shouldnt be too tough for us,,,,, the Bolts??... they are gonna Charger, but they might be the second best team in the division this year.
The Chiefs are the best team in the AFC West until proven different.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
It’s not far fetched at all
It's pretty much best-case scenario and the height of optimism. Which, at this time of the year, more power to you! I sincerely hope you're correct. I'm thinking 8-9. I'm thinking those predicting good early records are wrong. Hope I'm proven wrong :)

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think the team is improved versus 30 days ago. They should go 2-4 at the worst with a serious shot at 3-3. They probably start 0-2, but the remaining 4 games are winnable. I think the Rams are somewhat more vulnerable this year. Much will depend on play design and play calling. If Kingsbury comes out of these 6 worse than 2-4, I don‘t see the Cards contending for the playoffs. I think they lose to the Chiefs, but they have to really restructure their offense. The game could be closer than people are thinking. There was no better place to play them than game one.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
relative to most, the Chiefs and Raiders all have made a ton of changes

given that nobody really plays in the preseason anymore, it make take both those teams a few weeks to get to fully effective

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
relative to most, the Chiefs and Raiders all have made a ton of changes

given that nobody really plays in the preseason anymore, it make take both those teams a few weeks to get to fully effective
And it'll take US that long too lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose