Suns @ Mavericks Thursday Playoff game thread, R2, 5-12-2022 - Game 6

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series has just been one beatdown after another.

Series like that usually sets up for one epic game 7. I’ll be a little excited just for a Game 7, but this series has sapped almost all my title faith from this run.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bridges is a nice guy. He should walk into Jones’s office tomorrow and offer to give back that massive extension he signed

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
End of 3rd quarter:

Mavericks 94 - Suns 72

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score

Series like that usually sets up for one epic game 7. I’ll be a little excited just for a Game 7, but this series has sapped almost all my title faith from this run.
The only 'ship this team is winning is an early vacation on a cruise ship.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Such uninspired basketball. If you’re Dallas you gotta be licking your chops for game 7.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
What do you want him to do at this point? He's made adjustments with Biyombo over McGee and Shamet instead of Payne. Both worked great in game 5. Now we're down 20 with 1 quarter to go and you want to see what, exactly, as far as adjustments?
I’d out in cam Payne and mcgee and see if they can regain value for game 7.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are they going to do with Booker playing the entire 3rd? Now they have to rely on Paul to start the 4th.

I think Monty’s rotations have been a HUGE problem this entire series. He has made no adjustments at all this second half. We just ran out there with the same plan.

I don’t know who has disappointed me more. Chris Paul or Monty being outcoached.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Even the losses last year felt fine because of the effort. I think most fans can handle that. This lack of effort makes it....whatever.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a choke job my god.... wtf happened

Better turn around by gm 7 awful gm no heart ton :(

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Except Doncic did exactly that on the Ayton foul. Booker can simultaneously have a bad game and point out egregious flopping at their same time
lol at your man hate at the guy who has been the best, and most consistent, player in the series.

I’m no doncic lover but your bias is truly silly at this point. He’s proved mentally tougher than our whole team at this point, dragging a less talented team even with us.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Agree, if we can win game seven I shudder to think what happens if we play the Warriors

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol at your man hate at the guy who has been the best, and most consistent, player in the series.

I’m no doncic lover but your bias is truly silly at this point. He’s proved mentally tougher than our whole team at this point, dragging a less talented team even with us.

My bias is very stubborn

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This team is just odd. Zombie playing.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave