2022 schedule

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have a box which had 32 cigars, each labeled with a team’s logo; if I see the Cardinals win at that team, in-person, it gets smoked. 17 down, 15 to go — with three road opportunities (MIN/DEN/ATL) for me next year. Will also try to make the game in Vegas to complete all 30 current stadiums.
you are one of the more interesting characters here. between your playoff bracket statistics and commitment to the road, I'm inspired

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If we can pull off the usual upset in week 1 or week 2. We've got a legit shot at 4-2 IMO for those 1st 6 games.

Although we've never beaten the Panthers (in the KK/Kyler era) so it might be silly to count that as a win..
Hell, we haven't beaten the Lions or Panthers in like the last 4-5 tries lol. Seems both teams just have our number.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I can see 4-2 in the first 6 games. Not a good start though considering we'll probably be 1-2 after the first 3 games. Hope I'm wrong though? Lose to the Chiefs, beat the Raiders, lose to the Rams then beat the Panthers, Eagles & Shehawks. I really shouldn't even count on beating the Panthers though cause we've lost like the last 4 games or so against them. Maybe we can break that trend this season?

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Other than 3 of our last 4 on the road and a season finale at San Francisco....the back half of our schedule looks pretty mild.
We could build some momentum before the playoffs

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think he's our best option at RG while others aren't very high on him. He also fills in & does a good job at RT. At least there's gonna be some competition at Guard this year & options counting the rookies.
I agree but his health has become an issue. Hopefully this is his year.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I can see 4-2 in the first 6 games. Not a good start though considering we'll probably be 1-2 after the first 3 games. Hope I'm wrong though? Lose to the Chiefs, beat the Raiders, lose to the Rams then beat the Panthers, Eagles & Shehawks. I really shouldn't even count on beating the Panthers though cause we've lost like the last 4 games or so against them. Maybe we can break that trend this season?
We're gonna beat the Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Eagles and then lose to the Panthers and Seahawks

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We're gonna beat the Chiefs, Raiders, Rams, Eagles and then lose to the Panthers and Seahawks
Agreed—no way that (sadly) the Cards beat the pathetic Panthers. Plus, the week #17 game at Atlanta will be inevitably another late season, complete head-scratcher, no-show game. Gonna be entertaining regardless, what with all the looming KM drama, to watch this group collapse yet again and do so in the national spotlight what with so many prime time games on the schedule. I envision a complete train wreck of a season that the SK/KK “brain trust” survives.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can pull off the usual upset in week 1 or week 2. We've got a legit shot at 4-2 IMO for those 1st 6 games.

Although we've never beaten the Panthers (in the KK/Kyler era) so it might be silly to count that as a win..
I feel the exact same way. We could go 0-3 and then rattle off 5-6 in a row.

Last edited:

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
3 of the last 4 on the road is BRUTAL. That happened another year recently too. That shouldn't happen twice in fairly near succession. Boo to the schedule makers, this is BS.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I feel like we have a really good shot at 2 or 3 of the games:

1. home vs Phoenix Children's Hospital. Besides being undersized, their whole OL will be in leg braces.

2. away vs Betty Ford Clinic for Recovering Drug Addicts. Their QB's arm is about to fall off.

3. away vs Camarillo Hospital for the Mentally Insane will be a toss up. They have one crazy pass rush, but their DBs are questionable. The gangly white one swears he's Deion Sanders, while the other just stands near the end zone wearing nothing but his helmet and cleats singing "Like a Rhinestone Cowboy" during most plays.

Last edited:

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
7-1 without D-Hop, when most here blame D-Hop's absence for our late-season slide. I'm just not seeing it.
To me it’s all about Murray. Last year he was on fire first half of the season. If he plays like that again I think we repeat plus thanks to Watt we had a defense. I’m hoping Dhop and Watt can stay on the field the second half and Murray finally grows up to be a leader so we don’t see a collapse again.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seattle’s schedule is really unbalanced

You must be registered for see images attach

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a brutal schedule. A tough opening, a tough closing, and a soft, gooey center.
Stout, you and I are on the same page. I just don’t see the optimism. The offense went into a cocoon after losing Hopkins. The defense is facing the same deficiencies as last year , maybe worse, and we are facing crazy good offenses this year.
I just don’t see it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave