Week 6: ?

Week 7: vs Saints (TNF)

Nov 21st: vs 9ers (MEX, MNF)

December 25th: vs Bucs

Bills @ Rams open up the season.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Get to find out a lot about 2nd chance Will Hernandez early.

Chris Jones and Donald in the 1st 3 weeks.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully Justin Murray instead.
That ship sailed my friend. They are going to see if Hernandez fails IMO. They know what they have in Justin Murray.
That’s a tough 3 game stretch to open the season.
Call me crazy but I feel better about the Chiefs game the most. Unless the Raiders are set up for their usual let down year. All in all its facing the Rams so early that's brutal.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That ship sailed my friend. They are going to see if Hernandez fails IMO. They know what they have in Justin Murray.

Call me crazy but I feel better about the Chiefs game the most. Unless the Raiders are set up for their usual let down year. All in all its facing the Rams so early that's brutal.
Justin Murray was the starter before he got injured & was doing adequate. Hernandez should not automatically get awarded the starting job just because he reunited with his college coach.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Pretty balanced schedule.. the Mexico City game and two home games sandwiched in between bye week, and only one back to back road games at end of season

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we can pull off the usual upset in week 1 or week 2. We've got a legit shot at 4-2 IMO for those 1st 6 games.

Although we've never beaten the Panthers (in the KK/Kyler era) so it might be silly to count that as a win..

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We'd probably lose anyway, last year's first game non-withstanding, so it saves a date for a game we might win when Nuk returns.
I hear ya. However, at least the games were either competitive or a dominant win with Hopkins. Not the tire fire without him in the playoffs.

Critical that we win one or both of the 1st two games.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. Playing at home on Thursday, regardless of last year, is still to our advantage. Everyone should be beaten senseless if we play at home as poorly as we did last year.
I live in the East Valley and it is extremely difficult for me to get out of work by 3 and there for kickoff at 5:20. Traffic completely sucks. That's why i am mildly complaining.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just made my reservations for Charger game.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
AFC losses are not quite as bad with tiebreakers, glad we got at least 2/5 in the first 6 weeks. We could even get off to a fast start against the Chiefs.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is dope. Lol @ Kyler reference

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave